Events and Festivals in Knoxville
Knoxville shines bright on the world map during its spring festivals and when in town, don’t miss out the following events!
- Asian festival: Held in August at the Market square, the festival gives a platform to talented individuals from the Asian continent and promotes a healthy amalgamation of different culture.
- Auto Show: Held in February at the Knoxville Convention centre, the show consists of a range of cars from local car dealers.
- Bark in the Park: June sees the start of the Fund-raiser for the Humane Society of the Tennessee Valley that features innumerable dogs and their owners.
- Big Ears Festival: The festival is held in March annually and combines the performing arts with different genres of music.
- Christmas in the City: November and December sees the start of the Christmas season and consist of the Celebration of Lights, Christmas at Chilhowee Park and WIVK Christmas Parade.
- East Tennessee History Fair: Held in August every year, the festival is celebrated by giving free access to public to historic sites and offering live music, children's activities, craft demonstrations and trolley tours which keep the downtown area and the East Tennessee History Center buzzing.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Knoxville
ARE THERE ANY FESTIVALS THE FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER?Answer Report Abuse
I am not sure if there are any festivals being celebrated in the first week of November in Knoxville. But, you might find some events such as Junkin' Fair, The Knoxville Brewers’ Jam, Furry Fall Festival, and Call to Artists: Dogwood Arts Festival.Report Abuse