The Goalpost Tavern is the only place on ‘The Strip’ that offers live entertainment. The Bar and BBQ joint is loved for its classic American food and is flooded with people during home games.
The Happy hours are a highlight- especially for the drinks menu and as you sip on margaritas and draft beers, do try their pub food varieties. The tavern is a must if you want to watch a home game on weekends.
Goal Post Tavern Travel Tips
- Other Contact No: +1 8655234597
Entrance Ticket Details For Goal Post Tavern
- For special prices during happy hours, visit the official website.
Goal Post Tavern Hours
- Monday - Saturday: 11.00 am - 3.00 am.
- Sunday: Home Game Weekends and Events (Special Hours on Home Game Weekends)
- Monday – Friday : 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm & 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm & 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 12.00 - 7.00 pm & 9.00 pm - 10.00 pm
- "Except on Home Games"
How to Reach Goal Post Tavern
- A railway line runs near by
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Knoxville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knoxville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Goal Post Tavern Reviews & Ratings
The GPT unexpectedly had two things: The best Caesar salad in Knoxville and Brittney (Britney? Brittany?), the best waitress in Knoxville.
Small bar with 2 pool tables.