House Mountain State Natural Area, Knoxville
House Mountain State Natural Area, Knoxville - Address, Phone Number
Address: Knoxville, TN, United States
Time Required: 07:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 209 times in trip plans
Biking Trail, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About House Mountain State Natural Area, Knoxville
The House Mountain State Park is a hiker’s paradise with enjoy trails and pathways which take your through the state park’s beautiful terrain. The trails take you to the highest point of the Knox county and the view from top is as breath-taking as the hike itself!
A must for nature-lovers, the park offers fantastic biking and bird-watching experiences. If you are not much of an active visitor, you can take an hour’s worth of walk through the green terrain.
- Bird-watching, Bicycling, Hiking
House Mountain State Natural Area Information
- Carry bottled water and wear sturdy shoes.
- If you plan on staying for longer duration, carry snacks with you.
- Sunscreen will be helpful.
How To reach House Mountain State Natural Area by Public Transport
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Knoxville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knoxville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Find places near House Mountain State Natural Area, Knoxville
Name: Sports Bar Donr Address: 10015 Rutledge PikeDistance: 2.279 km away
House Mountain State Natural Area, Knoxville Reviews
- Attractions on TripHobo
- Parco Acquatico La Nuova Isola Osimo
- Praise Fellowship Church
- St Joseph's Roman Catholic Church
- Parroquia San Juan De Dios
- Congregacion De Religiosas Del Sagrado Corazon De Jesus
- Richmond Park
- Santuario De La Virgen De Begona
- Alpha & Omega Anglican Church
- Astoria Riverwalk
- All Saints West Bromwich Parish Church