How to Reach Knoxville
How to reach Knoxville
HOW TO GET TO KNOXVILLE
- By Air: The McGhee Tyson Airport domestic airport is located around 22 kilometres away from Knoxville(Tn) and offer direct flights to and from major cities like Atlanta, Charlotte Chicago Cincinnati Cleveland Dallas , Denver, Detroit, Houston, Memphis, Minneapolis, New York, Newark, Orlando, Philadelphia, Washington and Washington.
- By Bus: The Greyhound National Bus service connects Knoxville to major cities. If you are travelling from Washington D.C, Christiansburg, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Columbus or Cleveland, take the Megabus services that offer double deck Coaches with Wi-Fi, Restrooms, Power Outlets and seats starting at USD 1.
- By Car: Follow the interstate highway system to reach Knoxville. The I-75 and I-40 meet Knoxville in the middle (via I 275) and are a preferred way to reach the city.
- By Boat: Many Ferries and boat offers transit through the Tennessee river.
HOW TO GET AROUND KNOXVILLE
- By Tram: Knoxville trolley lines cove route downtown area near the University and is operational during business hours. During the fall and spring semester season of the University, the lines also operate for extended hours via the ‘Late Line’ route on Friday and Saturday night.
- By Bus: The KAT or Knoxville Area Transit, offer hourly busses throughout the city. The busses have enough bicycle racks and is the preferred way of getting around the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available easily throughout Knoxville and you can also book a taxi through online booking.
- By Renting a Bicycle: Knoxville ahs a rather pleasant and efficient biking trail system called the ‘Paved Greenway system’. The Third Creek Greenway, Sequoyah Greenway, Jean Teague Greenway Cavet Station Greenway, offer the perfect way to explore the city’s outskirts as you take your Bicycle for a spin.
- By Walking: The downtown area and the Paved Greenway System is loved by pedestrians as you can cover the best of Knoxville on foot and absorb all its nuances.
Modes of Transportation in Knoxville
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Knoxville. The most preferred mode of transport in Knoxville is Car.
Average distance: 26.12 km Average time: 27.5 min
Car 100%Driving 27.5 min Overall average time for 26.12 kms 27.5 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Eugene
- How To Reach Carmel-by-the-sea
- How To Reach Bloomington
- How To Reach Palm Springs
- How To Reach Rapid City
- How To Reach Carmel Valley
- How To Reach Sonoma
- How To Reach Volcano
- How To Reach Lancaster
- How To Reach Durango
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Miami
- How To Reach Los Angeles
- How To Reach New York City
- How To Reach Chicago
- How To Reach Las Vegas
- How To Reach San Francisco
- How To Reach Seattle
- How To Reach San Jose
- How To Reach Saint Louis
- How To Reach Washington D. C.