How to Reach Knoxville - The Easiest Way to Reach Knoxville
HOW TO GET TO KNOXVILLE
- By Air: The McGhee Tyson Airport domestic airport is located around 22 kilometres away from Knoxville(Tn) and offer direct flights to and from major cities like Atlanta, Charlotte Chicago Cincinnati Cleveland Dallas , Denver, Detroit, Houston, Memphis, Minneapolis, New York, Newark, Orlando, Philadelphia, Washington and Washington.
- By Bus: The Greyhound National Bus service connects Knoxville to major cities. If you are travelling from Washington D.C, Christiansburg, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Columbus or Cleveland, take the Megabus services that offer double deck Coaches with Wi-Fi, Restrooms, Power Outlets and seats starting at USD 1.
- By Car: Follow the interstate highway system to reach Knoxville. The I-75 and I-40 meet Knoxville in the middle (via I 275) and are a preferred way to reach the city.
- By Boat: Many Ferries and boat offers transit through the Tennessee river.
HOW TO GET AROUND KNOXVILLE
- By Tram: Knoxville trolley lines cove route downtown area near the University and is operational during business hours. During the fall and spring semester season of the University, the lines also operate for extended hours via the ‘Late Line’ route on Friday and Saturday night.
- By Bus: The KAT or Knoxville Area Transit, offer hourly busses throughout the city. The busses have enough bicycle racks and is the preferred way of getting around the city.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available easily throughout Knoxville and you can also book a taxi through online booking.
- By Renting a Bicycle: Knoxville ahs a rather pleasant and efficient biking trail system called the ‘Paved Greenway system’. The Third Creek Greenway, Sequoyah Greenway, Jean Teague Greenway Cavet Station Greenway, offer the perfect way to explore the city’s outskirts as you take your Bicycle for a spin.
- By Walking: The downtown area and the Paved Greenway System is loved by pedestrians as you can cover the best of Knoxville on foot and absorb all its nuances.
Are you looking for a Knoxville travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Knoxville
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Knoxville. The most preferred mode of transport in Knoxville is Car.
Average distance: 23.51 km Average time: 25.83 min
Car 100%Driving 25.83 min Overall average time for 23.51 kms 25.83 min
How to Reach Knoxville from Nearby Cities
|Maryville to Knoxville||6.02 km||6 mins|
|Louisville to Knoxville||14.08 km||14 mins|
|Corryton to Knoxville||15.54 km||15 mins|
|Oak Ridge to Knoxville||37.98 km||37 mins|
|Lenoir City to Knoxville||44.66 km||1 hour 7 mins|
|Loudon to Knoxville||57.4 km||1 hour 17 mins|
|Bean Station to Knoxville||70.91 km||1 hour 10 mins|
|Newport to Knoxville||81.47 km||1 hour 21 mins|
- How to reach Kodak
- How to reach Pigeon Forge
- How to reach Gatlinburg
- How to reach Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- How to reach Asheville
- How to reach Helen
- How to reach Chimney Rock
- How to reach Chattanooga
- How to reach Lexington
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco