Old CityCurrently Open
- Address: Old City, Knoxville, TN, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
The Old City is part of the ‘The Bowery’ area and even though called the ‘old city’ is not the oldest part of Knoxville.
Throughout its history many renovations and refurbishing have taken place here throughout the late 20th century and today, the whole neighborhood is flooded with urban restaurants, chic cafes, bustling shops and small bars which add color to the historic buildings.
If you want to experience the nightlife of Knoxville, take a few hours to go pub-crawling here.
How to Reach Old City
- Bus: KAT Trolley Bus Stop
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Knoxville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knoxville and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Old City Address: Old City, Knoxville, TN, USA, United States
- Old City Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Old City(preferred time): 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Old City: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
27.61% of people who visit Knoxville include Old City in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
31.67% of people start their Old City visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Old City
91.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old City
People normally club together Clarence Brown Theatre and Market Square while planning their visit to Old City.