Old City, Knoxville
About Old City, Knoxville
Old City, Knoxville - Address
Address: Old City, Knoxville, TN, USA
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 1.4K times in trip plans
Landmark, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Old City is part of the ‘The Bowery’ area and even though called the ‘old city’ is not the oldest part of Knoxville.
Throughout its history many renovations and refurbishing have taken place here throughout the late 20th century and today, the whole neighborhood is flooded with urban restaurants, chic cafes, bustling shops and small bars which add color to the historic buildings.
If you want to experience the nightlife of Knoxville, take a few hours to go pub-crawling here.
How To reach Old City by Public Transport
- Bus: KAT Trolley Bus Stop
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Knoxville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knoxville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Old City, Knoxville Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Ewing Gallery Of Art & Architecture
- William Hastie Natural Area
- First Presbyterian Church Cemetery
- Friends Antique And Collectibles
- Fort Sanders
- Goal Post Tavern
- Historic Cherokee Caverns
- Walbrook Drive
- 814 Brakebill Rd
- Hard Knox Pizzeria
- Knoxville Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Knoxville
- What to See in 48 Hours in Knoxville
- What to See in 72 Hours in Knoxville
- How to Spend 5 Days in Knoxville
- How to Spend 6 Days in Knoxville
- How to Spend 7 Days in Knoxville