Tennessee Theatre, Knoxville
About Tennessee Theatre, Knoxville
Tennessee Theatre, Knoxville - Address, Phone Number
Address: 604 S Gay St, Knoxville, TN 37902, United States
Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 997 times in trip plans
Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Tennessee Theatre’s fantastic acoustics and glamourous stage welcomes tourists and locals alike for an unforgettable experience as they see the performances here. The ornately decorated hall itself is loved for its classic architecture and royal embellishments and if you love to see shows the ‘old-school’ way, you will love how beautifully it all comes together here.
- Concerts, Shows and Plays including classics like The Nutcracker and also Iconic movies
- Architecture of the place
Tennessee Theatre Ticket Prices
- Call up the place or visit the official website for ticket prices of trending shows.
Tennessee Theatre Opening and Closing Hours
- Show timings vary. Visit the official website for schedule of trending shows.
How To reach Tennessee Theatre by Public Transport
- Bus: Knoxville Station
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Knoxville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knoxville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tennessee Theatre, Knoxville Reviews - Write a Review
Great theater! It has been refurbished to its original grandeur. It's a phenomenal place to watch a show or to catch a summer movie. Be sure to show up early to catch a glimpse of the "Mighty Wurlitzer".
Had season tickets to Knoxville Symphony for years. Beautiful theater. Restored like new. Comfortable seating. No bad seats anywhere.
Gorgeous theater. Great place to see a show. But the first row of the balcony is terrible. Some seats set against the banister with no leg room and no foot room. Yet they charge you full price for these seats.
Beautiful old theater. Never been to a show, but I'd like to. The cartoons and costumes thing they have every year is great.
Awesome performance venue. A delight for the eyes. A visit to the past a work of art.
- Nearby Attractions
- Beck Cultural Exchange Center
- Knoxville Center
- Sequoyah Park
- Fountain City Park
- Bearden Antique Mall
- Governor Ned Mc Wherter Riverside Landing Park
- Holston River Park
- St. John's Cathedral
- Adair Park
- St. John's Lutheran Church
- Knoxville Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Knoxville
- What to See in 48 Hours in Knoxville
- What to See in 72 Hours in Knoxville
- How to Spend 5 Days in Knoxville
- How to Spend 6 Days in Knoxville
- How to Spend 7 Days in Knoxville