The Emporium Center For Arts And Crafts170 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 100 S Gay St, Knoxville, TN 37902, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8655237543
- Time Required: 00:40 Mins
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
The Emporium Centre for Arts and Crafts showcases the evolving art and culture of Knoxville. From exhibitions to artists studios- the centre is loved for its rich variety and for its impeccable taste in art and all its colours.
If you are an art-enthusiast or simply want to attend one of the many workshops and musical performances arranged in ‘The Black Box’, do visit the place for its sheer variety.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Emporium Center For Arts And Crafts
- Admission is free.
The Emporium Center For Arts And Crafts Hours
- First Friday of the month for Emporium gallery receptions: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Timings can change, visit the official website for change in timings.
How to Reach The Emporium Center For Arts And Crafts
- Bus: KAT Trolley Bus Stop
- A railway line runs near by
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Knoxville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knoxville and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.43% of people who visit Knoxville include The Emporium Center For Arts And Crafts in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
61.54% of people start their The Emporium Center For Arts And Crafts visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Emporium Center For Arts And Crafts
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Emporium Center For Arts And Crafts