University Of Tennessee311 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Knoxville, TN 37996, USA, United States
- Phone: +1-8659741000
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Family And Kids, University
The University of Tennessee is loved for its fabulous campus with historic buildings that embrace the green lawn and trees.
Apart from being one of the iconic universities in USA and enviably famous for its home-grown sports teams, the place is loved by the locals for its stadium matches.
If you love football and are in the city during the football season, drop by to watch a spectacular match or simply walk the lawns of the campus.
University Of Tennessee Travel Tips
- If you are visiting off-season (other days than the sport matches), the place is still ideal for a walk around the campus.
Entrance Ticket Details For University Of Tennessee
- Call up the place or visit the official website to know ticket prices of trending matches.
University Of Tennessee Hours
- Timings of sport matches vary. Call up the place or visit the official website to know schedule of trending matches.
How to Reach University Of Tennessee
- Bus: Knoxville station (2.4 kilometres away)
- A railway line rune nearby
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Knoxville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knoxville and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.44% of people who visit Knoxville include University Of Tennessee in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.39% of people start their University Of Tennessee visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see University Of Tennessee
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting University Of Tennessee
University Of Tennessee Reviews & Ratings
lokking for doctor Amir sasan Mobasheran niclear physics graduateAnswer Report Abuse
Consider calling them at University Of Tennessee contact number 1 865-974-1000 for assistance regarding the same.Report Abuse