Women's Basketball Hall Of FameCurrently Closed
- Address: 700 Hall of Fame Drive, Knoxville, TN 37915, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8656339000
- Ticket Price: 8 USD
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
About Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame, Knoxville
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame pays tribute to women’s basketball and all the women who have pushed the game beyond its gender-specific popularity.
See old photographs, club rings, historic stories and other iconic items of the game belonging to the women who shaped the game’s pro-feminism status.
If you love basketball, history or simply want to see a one-of-a-kind, inspiring museum when in Knoxville, do not miss this place!
Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame Ticket Prices
- Adults: USD 7.95
- Seniors: USD 5.95
- Children: USD 5.95
- Under 5: Free
How To reach Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame by Public Transport
- By Bus: Knoxville Station
- By Trolley Bus/ Tram: a tram line runs close by
- By Taxi.
- By Bicycle.
- By Walking.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Knoxville before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knoxville and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame
9.4% of people who visit Knoxville include Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
49.09% of people start their Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame
Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame Map
Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame Trips
Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame, Knoxville Reviews
Great place to visit and lots to do. Several activities to do with kids. Indoor basketball court. Lots of videos to watch. Fun fun
My family as well as myself had a great time visiting the Women's basketball hall of fame! We spent hours checking out the multiple exhibits!
My daughter and I had the pleasure to visit and our tour guide with wealth of knowledge about Basketball and it's history we had a great time highly recommend
Had a blast with the boy scouts very educational on woman's basketball lots of things to learn and see here
The museum part is so interesting. We had a birthday party there. There is a very large area for all ages to play basketball
All QuestionsWomen's basketball hall of fame
Find places near Women's Basketball Hall Of Fame, Knoxville
ATM 3703 Old Knoxville Hwy2.926 km away
First Credit Corporation 3769 Old Knoxville Hwy2.906 km away
Baker Enterprises 3407 Russellwood Dr2.27 km away
- Edgewood Chapel Amez Church
- Concord AME Zion Church
- Knoxville Coliseum
- Vestal United Methodist Church
- Devine Worship Christian Center
- Harvest Christian Fellowship Church Of God Of Prophecy
- Chapter & Verse Episcopal
- Forest Grove Free Will Baptist
- Zion United Methodist Church
- Fellowship Of Christian Athletes
- Knox County Public Library Farragut Branch
- San Pablo United Methodist Church
- Spanish Church Of Christ
- St Anthony's Church Parish
- Park Avenue Church Of Christ
- Community Church
- First Temple Assembly Of God Church
- Anthony J Urbanczyk
- Missionbautista Nueva
- Living Stones Church
- Without Walls Church
- Mt Sinai Baptist Church
- Sonrise Baptist Church
- Spanish Fundamental
- Gavina Michael Painting
- Hereford-City Of, Administration, City Secretary