This is the Western Head of Knysna which acts as a protective shield for the lagoon from the huge ocean and is privately owned, premier experience resort.
It can be opted for a day-trip or can also be explored through an overnight stay.
With a bunch of activities like cruising the Lagoon, boating, nature trails and Hiking are available. Featherbed Natural Reserve serves as an ideal destination for a laid-back vacation. It is also an exotic location for destination weddings, conferences and other functions.
Featherbed Natural Reserve Travel Tips
- Accommodation and restaurant is available
- Buffet lunch if included in the package, visitors can also pack their lunch for the trip
- Guided tour are available
Entrance Ticket Details For Featherbed Natural Reserve
For 3 hours excluding Buffet Lunch :
- For adults: R 380
- For children ages 11 to 15: R 130
- For Children ages 4 to 10: R60
For 4 hours including Lunch:
- For adults: R 540,
- For children ages 11 to 15: R 255,
- For Children ages 4 to 10: R120
Featherbed Natural Reserve Hours
- Daily departures: 08.30 am; 02.30 pm (3 Hour - Special Request Groups)
- 10.00 am; 11.30 am; 12.30 pm (4 Hour - Lunch Included)
How to Reach Featherbed Natural Reserve
- Rented Car
- In-house restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Knysna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knysna and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.25% of people who visit Knysna include Featherbed Natural Reserve in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
73.68% of people start their Featherbed Natural Reserve visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Featherbed Natural Reserve
91.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Featherbed Natural Reserve
Featherbed Natural Reserve Reviews & Ratings
Good day , I just want to find out about the 3 hour drive/ tour . As a customer am I driven around? I just need clarity on thatAnswer Report Abuse