Garden Of EdenCurrently Open
- Address: N2, Knysna 6570, South Africa
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +27-0443825510
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
A beautiful walking area in the lush green Knysna forest is dotted with blooming trees. Green foliage, streams and the aroma of the rustic nature make it a perfect place for taking a stroll. Visitors can also pack a picnic and enjoy it on the wooden benches and tables under the shelter of the trees.
Garden Of Eden Travel Tips
- Disable accessed for 800 metres walking trail
- Guided tour is available and required pre-booking
- Pack your picnic and water as no eateries or cafeterias are available
Entrance Ticket Details For Garden Of Eden
- Combined tickets for Monkey-land, Garden of Eden, Jukani wildlife sanctuary are available
How to Reach Garden Of Eden
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Knysna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knysna and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.15% of people who visit Knysna include Garden Of Eden in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
81.82% of people start their Garden Of Eden visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Garden Of Eden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Garden Of Eden
Garden Of Eden Reviews & Ratings
Hi, would just like to know how much the entrance fee is and what is included? Thank youAnswer Report Abuse