Garden Route National Park182 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dumbleton road, Wilderness, 6560, South Africa, Knysna Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, National Park, Family And Kids
Garden Route National Park lies on the verdant garden route of South Africa. It was established in 2009 by merging the Tsitsikamma, Wilderness National Park and the Knysna National Lake Area along with several other state owned areas.
Spanning over an area of 1210 square kilometres, it has wide number of bio-diverse attractions inside.
- Birds of Eden
- Storms River Mouth
- Knysna Elephant Park
- Knysna Oysters
- Bungee Jump at Bloukrans
- Featherbed Nature Reserve Tour
- Outeniqua Choo-tjoe Museum.
There are Activities like Birding, Forest excursions, hiking and nature walks, Mountain biking, Otter trail, Water activities, Scuba diving that never fail to enthral its visitors.
Garden Route National Park Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available
- Accommodation is available
Entrance Ticket Details For Garden Route National Park
- The tickets for various activities are variable.
How to Reach Garden Route National Park
- Rented car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Knysna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knysna and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Garden Route National Park Address: Dumbleton road, Wilderness, 6560, South Africa, Knysna
- Garden Route National Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Garden Route National Park(preferred time): 08:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Garden Route National Park: 08:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
19.74% of people who visit Knysna include Garden Route National Park in their plan
66.67% of people start their Garden Route National Park visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Garden Route National Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Garden Route National Park
People normally club together Knysna Lagoon and Spitzkop Viewpoint while planning their visit to Garden Route National Park.
People also prefer to start their day with Garden Route National Park.
Garden Route National Park Reviews & Ratings
6 months to a year old baby are allowed to enter?Answer Report Abuse
Hello - how much is it for a single safari ticket?Answer Report Abuse
South African Citizens and Residents (with ID) R62 per adult, per day R31 per child, per dayReport Abuse
SADC Nationals (with passport) R124 per adult, per day R62 per child, per day
Standard Conservation Fee R248 per adult, per day R124 per child, per day