How to Reach Knysna
How to reach Knysna
- By Air: There is no individual Knysna airport and the nearest domestic airport is George airport. For international travelers, Cape Town airport is the nearest.
- By Bus: All the major bus companies serve frequent buses to Knysna on the route of Cape Town to Port Elizabeth.
- By Car: You can rent a car or book a taxi and reach Knysna by road. It is well-connected by roads to Cape Town and Port Elizabeth.
- On Foot: This is the best way to get around Knysna and the town can be explored on foot except for major distances.
- By Bicycle: Renting a Bicycle and riding around the town is also another great option, especially for longer distances. This is the best Knysna transportation.
- By Minibus: This is the only public transport available in Knysna and not recommended by the Knysna tour guide given the major traffic problem in the town.
- By Taxi: Only if you are too lazy to walk around, the traffic makes moving around in Taxi an uncomfortable experience. Though it is suitable for visiting the places slightly out of town.
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Hartbeespoort
- How To Reach Oudtshoorn
- How To Reach Pretoria
- How To Reach Durban
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Cape Town
- How To Reach Kruger National Park
- How To Reach Johannesburg
- How To Reach Pilanesberg National Park
- How To Reach Pietermaritzburg
- How To Reach Hoedspruit
- How To Reach Sun City
- How To Reach Stellenbosch
- How To Reach Nelspruit
- How To Reach Bloemfontein