This elephant park is one of the most fascinating activities to do in Knysna. Best suited for family and kids, Knysna Elephant Park has a bunch of interesting activities and safaris that will take you on an exciting encounter with African elephants. Basically an elephant orphanage, this elephant park is a lovely home to these giants and a must-do.
Knysna Elephant Park Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available.
- Accommodation is available.
- Carry moderately fit Good walking shoes, Hat, Sunscreen, Insect repellent and a Camera to make your visit more memorable.
- Online booking is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Knysna Elephant Park
- Group discounts are available.
- Students, pensioners and children have concession in entry fee.
- Different tours like riding and walking with elephants have separate charges.
- Elephant feeding activity has separate charges.
Knysna Elephant Park Hours
- Tour departs every 30 minutes.
- The tour starts at 07.30 am in winters.
How to Reach Knysna Elephant Park
- Rented car
- Elephant Restaurant Park
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Knysna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knysna and book an accommodation of your choice.
77.45% of people who visit Knysna include Knysna Elephant Park in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
86.62% of people start their Knysna Elephant Park visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Knysna Elephant Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Knysna Elephant Park
Knysna Elephant Park Reviews & Ratings
Good day I know some parks are free this week are you one of them entrance fee.Answer Report Abuse
how much does it kost for 2 adulta and 3 kidsAnswer Report Abuse