This elephant park is one of the most fascinating activities to do in Knysna. Best suited for family and kids, Knysna Elephant Park has a bunch of interesting activities and safaris that will take you on an exciting encounter with African elephants. Basically an elephant orphanage, this elephant park is a lovely home to these giants and a must-do.
- Guided tours are available.
- Accommodation is available.
- Carry moderately fit Good walking shoes, Hat, Sunscreen, Insect repellent and a Camera to make your visit more memorable.
- Online booking is available.
- Group discounts are available.
- Students, pensioners and children have concession in entry fee.
- Different tours like riding and walking with elephants have separate charges.
- Elephant feeding activity has separate charges.
- Tour departs every 30 minutes.
- The tour starts at 07.30 am in winters.
- Rented car
- Elephant Restaurant Park
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Knysna before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Knysna and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Knysna include Knysna Elephant Park in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
86.62% of people start their Knysna Elephant Park visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Knysna Elephant Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Knysna Elephant Park
Katie Moran knew what to expect when she visited there. Why did she go? Feeding Elephants every 30 minutes is fine, as they naturally eat all day. The vast majority of visitors love it. I have been there several times with tourists, who all love it.
Tour was wonderful. The food absolutely excellent. For a limited menu it surpassed any offerings we expected. I can recommend them. Thanks ladies
Definitely a place worth visiting if you are down this neck of the woods. A superb rehabilitation centre for elephants with the bonus of a hands on touchy feeling experience mingling with these adorable pachyderms. The guides are very friendly and knowledgeable. The gift shop is filled to the brim with everything elephantcentric. A worthwhile day out excursion.
Well run, clean Elephant park. Great for kids. Get to feed the elephants. Guides were helpful. Good for a 1 hr stop if in the area.
What a wonderful experience! Seeing elephants is amazing but getting to feed them and get up close and personal?! Don't miss this opportunity.