Bottle BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Bottle Beach, Koh Phangan, Thailand, Ko Pha Ngan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids, Nature, Snorkeling
Bottle Beach - Review
Bottle Beach is considered to be one of the best beaches in Thailand, according to Conde Naste Traveller. The beach is bit isolated and therefore attracts a more laid back, hippie type of tourist. It looks picturesque with its crescent shaped cove and the white, wide sandy land area, surrounded by lush greenery. This beach was originally home to Chinese fishers and later on was brought to limelight with European visitors visiting it around 1980s. There are a number of activities that are available over here such as snorkeling and diving.
Bottle Beach Information
- Diving is a popular activity at Bottle Beach. Scuba and Snorkelling are offered from the resorts. While Bottle Beach has fish and related undersea wildlife, there are no coral reefs.
How To reach Bottle Beach by Public Transport
- Short boat ride from Chaloklum or take a fun jungle/mountain hike from the west side of the island.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ko Pha Ngan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Pha Ngan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bottle Beach
95% of people who visit Ko Pha Ngan include Bottle Beach in their plan
05 AM - 06 AM
82.93% of people start their Bottle Beach visit around 05 AM - 06 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Bottle Beach
94.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bottle Beach
Bottle Beach Map
Bottle Beach Trips
Bottle Beach, Ko Pha Ngan Reviews
A nice a quiet beach with clear water. On a very clear sunny day, it is a great beach to relax and swim. It is a little tricky getting to it on a scooter, but worth the ride if you have experience riding on a dirt road with steep decline.
Great beach to relax on, more of a family beach over parties. 😎 The food is amazing and the staff is super friendly all down the beach. If you're lucky you might get a chance to see the bio luminescent plankton at night. There is also fire spinning on the beach near the fire that is placed out as a meeting place for people.
There is only one way doing to the beach and this is horrible. It's a sandy trail that is very slippery. Extremly dangerous! This might be the reason why the beach is so clean and beautiful! I highly recommend to take a taxi and not your motorbike.
Good for snorkeling. Access by a hike of 1 hour long from around coral bay
Cool place to hangout. Strong waves .need 4 wheel drive. Roads are tough. Younger people. Accessible with bike. Reasonably priced. Accommodations.
All QuestionsBottle beach
- Eleele Baptist Church
- Episcopal Church On West Kauai
- Kauai Sea Tours
- Holo Holo Charters
- Captain Andy's Sailing Adventures
- Port Allen Small Boat Harbor
- King's Cathedral & Chapels
- Bubbles Below Scuba Charters
- Kauai Charter Sportfishing
- Glass Beach
- Queensbath Princeville Kauai
- Kauai Charter Sport Fishing
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames