Events and Festivals in Ko Pha Ngan
- Songkran Water Festival: The Thai New Year festival - locally known as Songkran - is celebrated by holding a massive street party with loud music and splashing water on anyone who comes close. This festival is traditionally celebrated on the 13th to 15th April.
- Full Moon Party: ko pha Ngan is synonymous with the Full Moon party that it holds every month. The party has come to represent Thailand today. The frenzy of music and dance overwhelms Haad Rin beach every month on full moon night.
- Half Moon Party: Following the tradition of Full Moon party, the Half Moon party happens a week before and a week after the Full moon party.
- Jungle Experience: This party is celebrated with organic light installations, water features and a variety of cozy chill out zones set in a wonderful lush garden that is cut by a natural mountain stream running through the party zone. It takes place in Baan Tai village.
- Shiva Moon Festival: This is another exciting Ban Tai's party held in the jungles of ko pha Ngan Island 3 days before and 3 after Full Moon party. The lively music festival is famous among locals and tourists for the quality psyche and trance music with international Dj’s that play all night for dancers.
Trip plans for Ko Pha Ngan
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Ko Pha Ngan
Ko Pha Ngan Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Ko Pha Ngan
Snorkel Tour to Koh Nangyuan including Catamaran Cruise from Koh Phangan to Koh TaoNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs 30 Mins
Snorkel the turquoise waters of Koh Nangyuan on this day tour with a pickup service on Koh Phangan and a cruise by convenient...Book Now
Kitesurfing lessons in Koh PhanganNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
Learn kiteboarding with our highly experienced and talented instructors in Thailand. There is no better way to discover ...Book Now
Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport to Koh Phangan by Shared Minivan and Lomprayah High Speed CatamaranNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Travel from Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport to Koh Phangan by air-conditioned minivan and Lomprayah high speed catamaran via...Book Now
Koh Phangan to Ao Nang by Laemsor Ferry including Lomprayah Coach and MinivanNew on TripHobo
Duration: 7 Hrs 18 Mins
Travel from Koh Phangan to Ao Nang by Laemsor Ferry and Lomprayah coach via Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani and Krabi Town.Book Now
All QuestionsKo pha ngan
- Events & Festivals in Ko Samui
- Events & Festivals in Ko Tao
- Events & Festivals in Krabi
- Events & Festivals in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Events & Festivals in Phuket
- Events & Festivals in Hat Yai