Events and Festivals in Ko Pha Ngan
- Songkran Water Festival: The Thai New Year festival - locally known as Songkran - is celebrated by holding a massive street party with loud music and splashing water on anyone who comes close. This festival is traditionally celebrated on the 13th to 15th April.
- Full Moon Party: ko pha Ngan is synonymous with the Full Moon party that it holds every month. The party has come to represent Thailand today. The frenzy of music and dance overwhelms Haad Rin beach every month on full moon night.
- Half Moon Party: Following the tradition of Full Moon party, the Half Moon party happens a week before and a week after the Full moon party.
- Jungle Experience: This party is celebrated with organic light installations, water features and a variety of cozy chill out zones set in a wonderful lush garden that is cut by a natural mountain stream running through the party zone. It takes place in Baan Tai village.
- Shiva Moon Festival: This is another exciting Ban Tai's party held in the jungles of ko pha Ngan Island 3 days before and 3 after Full Moon party. The lively music festival is famous among locals and tourists for the quality psyche and trance music with international Dj’s that play all night for dancers.
Trip plans for Ko Pha Ngan