Events and Festivals in Ko Pha Ngan
- Songkran Water Festival: The Thai New Year festival - locally known as Songkran - is celebrated by holding a massive street party with loud music and splashing water on anyone who comes close. This festival is traditionally celebrated on the 13th to 15th April.
- Full Moon Party: ko pha Ngan is synonymous with the Full Moon party that it holds every month. The party has come to represent Thailand today. The frenzy of music and dance overwhelms Haad Rin beach every month on full moon night.
- Half Moon Party: Following the tradition of Full Moon party, the Half Moon party happens a week before and a week after the Full moon party.
- Jungle Experience: This party is celebrated with organic light installations, water features and a variety of cozy chill out zones set in a wonderful lush garden that is cut by a natural mountain stream running through the party zone. It takes place in Baan Tai village.
- Shiva Moon Festival: This is another exciting Ban Tai's party held in the jungles of ko pha Ngan Island 3 days before and 3 after Full Moon party. The lively music festival is famous among locals and tourists for the quality psyche and trance music with international Dj’s that play all night for dancers.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Ko Pha Ngan
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Ko Pha Ngan
Save 4%Kitesurfing lessons in Koh PhanganNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
Learn kiteboarding with our highly experienced andtalented instructors in Thailand. There is no better way to discover this f...
Save 4%Snorkel Tour to Koh Nangyuan including Catamaran Cruise from Koh Phangan to Koh TaoNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs 30 Mins
Snorkel the turquoise waters of Koh Nangyuan on this day tour with a pickup service on Koh Phangan and a cruise by convenient...
Koh Samui Airport to Koh Phangan by Shared Minivan and Seatran Discovery FerryNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs 30 Mins
Travel from Koh Samui Airport to Koh Phangan by shared minivan and Seatran Discovery ferry with convenient pickup from the ar...Book Now
Save 4%Koh Phangan to Khao Sok by Seatran Discovery Ferry Including Coach and MinivanNew on TripHobo
Duration: 7 Hrs
Travel from Koh Phangan to Khao Sok National Park by Seatran Discovery ferry, coach and minivan via Don Sak Pier and Surat Th...