How to Reach Ko Pha Ngan - The Easiest Way to Reach Ko Pha Ngan
- By Air: The nearest airport to ko pha Ngan is Koh- Samui which receives frequent flights from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya and Singapore. You can easily find the transportation to ferry pier from the airport. From here, you can find direct ferries to ko pha Ngan. The next closest airport to the island is Surathani.
- By Boat: From Koh Samui’s Big Buddha pier, you can get find direct boats to Thongsala pier. Boats also leave from Nathon pier (Songserm Express) and Mae Nam pier to Thongsala pier.
- By Train: The State Railway of Thailand operate an efficient rail service down from Bangkok to Surratthani and up from Had Yai in the deep south of Thailand.
- By Bus: From Bangkok, you can find government buses to the Na Dan ferry piers. These buses also arrive in Surat Thani from where you can find ferries to Thongsala pier.
- By Motorbike: The best way to roam around ko pha Ngan is by hiring a motorbike. The rental costs of these bikes range from 200 baht/day; larger capacity models cost 300-700 baht/day. You can also rent small Suzuki jeeps.
- By Songthaew: Songthaew pick-up truck taxis move around the island for around 100 baht a ride, or 150 baht for the less accessible destination of Thong Nai Pan, if you share taxi car with other people.
- By Boat: You can take a boat cruise round-the-island to see some of the best beaches around ko pha Ngan.
Are you looking for a Ko Pha Ngan travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Ko Pha Ngan
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Ko Pha Ngan. The most preferred mode of transport in Ko Pha Ngan is Motorbike.
Average distance: 18.5 km Average time: 28 min
Motorbike 75%Motorbike 20 min Walking 0.67 min Overall average time for 12.67 kms 20.67 min
Car 25%Driving 50 min Overall average time for 36 kms 50 min
How to Reach Ko Pha Ngan from Nearby Cities
|Surat Thani to Ko Pha Ngan||102.61 km||2 hours 20 mins|
- How to reach Ko Samui
- How to reach Ko Tao
- How to reach Lamae
- How to reach Chaiya District
- How to reach Phangkan
- How to reach Takdat
- How to reach Krabi
- How to reach Prachuap Khiri Khan
- How to reach Ko Phi Phi Don
- How to reach Bangkok
- How to reach Phuket
- How to reach Pattaya
- How to reach Hua Hin
- How to reach Chiang Rai
- How to reach Hat Yai