How to Reach Ko Pha Ngan
- By Air: The nearest airport to ko pha Ngan is Koh- Samui which receives frequent flights from Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya and Singapore. You can easily find the transportation to ferry pier from the airport. From here, you can find direct ferries to ko pha Ngan. The next closest airport to the island is Surathani.
- By Boat: From Koh Samui’s Big Buddha pier, you can get find direct boats to Thongsala pier. Boats also leave from Nathon pier (Songserm Express) and Mae Nam pier to Thongsala pier.
- By Train: The State Railway of Thailand operate an efficient rail service down from Bangkok to Surratthani and up from Had Yai in the deep south of Thailand.
- By Bus: From Bangkok, you can find government buses to the Na Dan ferry piers. These buses also arrive in Surat Thani from where you can find ferries to Thongsala pier.
- By Motorbike: The best way to roam around ko pha Ngan is by hiring a motorbike. The rental costs of these bikes range from 200 baht/day; larger capacity models cost 300-700 baht/day. You can also rent small Suzuki jeeps.
- By Songthaew: Songthaew pick-up truck taxis move around the island for around 100 baht a ride, or 150 baht for the less accessible destination of Thong Nai Pan, if you share taxi car with other people.
- By Boat: You can take a boat cruise round-the-island to see some of the best beaches around ko pha Ngan.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Ko Pha Ngan. The most preferred mode of transport in Ko Pha Ngan is Working from Home.
* Some of the data on this page is powered by Numbeo