Island's Tallest TreeCurrently Open
- Address: Baan Tai Village, opposite to Wat Pho temple, Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Forest, Family And Kids, Nature
The tallest tree in ko pha Ngan constitutes one of the most photographed sites in the island. This is a huge tropical rubber forest tree that has an impressive girth of some 14 metres, and stands by the side of the road nearby Wat Pho.
How to Reach Island's Tallest Tree
- A short walk from the Wat Phu Khao Noi temple.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ko Pha Ngan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Pha Ngan and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Island's Tallest Tree Address: Baan Tai Village, opposite to Wat Pho temple, Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand
- Island's Tallest Tree Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Island's Tallest Tree(preferred time): 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Island's Tallest Tree: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Ko Pha Ngan include Island's Tallest Tree in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
57.14% of people start their Island's Tallest Tree visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Island's Tallest Tree
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Island's Tallest Tree
People normally club together Thaan Sadet Waterfall National Park and Phaeng Waterfall while planning their visit to Island's Tallest Tree.