About Loyfa Natural Resort, Ko Pha Ngan
Overview of Loyfa Natural Resort
This article refers Loyfa Natural Resort in Ko Pha Ngan, Thailand. Don't expect lot of visitors to Loyfa Natural Resort since it is not a popular tourist spot in Ko Pha Ngan.
Generally, tourists prefer visiting top attractions of Ko Pha Ngan like Bottle Beach, Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach, The Chinese Temple, Phaeng Waterfall and Kobra Muay Thai-kickboxing. These are few of the top things to do in Ko Pha Ngan.
More about Ko Pha Ngan
Use Ko Pha Ngan trip planner to visit Loyfa Natural Resort and many others to your visit.
Your worry of where to stay in Ko Pha Ngan is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Ko Pha Ngan like Bottle Beach 1 Resort, Phangan Pearl Villa, Sunrise Resort - Koh Phangan and Pariya Resort & Villas Haad Yuan Koh Phangan.
Share your experience - Rate Loyfa Natural Resort, Ko Pha Ngan
Great pool, nice rooms, staff in restaurant grumpy
They are putting they're dirty water into the bay. Not environmentally friendly.
Greet place, amazing pool. Very good breakfast and resturant. Not a touristy area of the island, for the good and less. We spent there a week and had a greet time. Wonderful for family.
I stayed here with my sister for a few nights and had a very pleasant time. We were upgraded to a pool villa, which had its own private pool with an amazing beach view. The hotel restaurant is great, the private beaches are gorgeous and there are beanbags and chairs available for lounging. The room was clean and luxurious - it would be perfect for a romantic honeymoon. The only downsides we could think of were: * Lots of energetic children - not the hotel's fault, but worth knowing before you book here! * The resort is quite large and hilly, so if you want to explore your legs will be sore! * Some of the staff don't understand English very well and will just say "no" if they don't know what you're talking about - if you persist you can get a different answer e.g. borrowing an adapter was simple once we showed the guy our Australian plugs, although he said he didn't have any... * It's not close to much, and a trip to town will cost about 150 baht in the back of a wagon * The buffet breakfast is a bit underwhelming in terms of flavour * Our room had a sack of mothballs in it which gave off a very unpleasant smell - I wish they had some other form of pest control!
Beach views are the best, but at night, the sound will travel from the beach bar. Great staff, clean rooms. Lovely overall place.
- Other Attractions
- Arambol Beach
- Keri Beach
- Paliem Lake
- Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre
- Rice Bowl
- Surf Wala
- Our Lady Of Mount Carmel Church
- Paliem Beach
- Arambol Mountain
- Other Attractions Hotels
- Luxury Hotels Near Arambol Beach
- 5 Star Hotels Near Keri Beach
- Hotels Near Paji's
- Cheap Hotels Near Paliem Lake
- 5 Star Hotels Near Himalayan Iyengar Yoga Centre
- Budget Hotels Near Rice Bowl
- Cheap Hotels Near Surf Wala
- Budget Hotels Near Our Lady Of Mount Carmel Church
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Paliem Beach
- 5 Star Hotels Near Arambol Mountain
- City Tripplans
- Ko Pha Ngan Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Ko Pha Ngan from Ko Pha Ngan
- Ko Pha Ngan Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Ko Pha Ngan from Ko Pha Ngan
- Ko Pha Ngan Itinerary 1 Day
- Ko Pha Ngan Itinerary 5 Days
- 2 Day Trip to Ko Pha Ngan from Ko Pha Ngan
- 6 Day Trip to Ko Pha Ngan from Ko Pha Ngan
- Ko Pha Ngan Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Ko Pha Ngan from Ko Pha Ngan