Are you looking for what to do in Ko Pha Ngan?
PLACES TO SEE
- Kuan Yin Shrine (Chinese Temple): Located on the northwestern part of the Phangan Island, the Chinese Temple is dedicated to Buddha.
- Phaeng Waterfall: This is an impressive waterfall for which you need to take a steep 250 meters jungle trail walking.
- Wat Phu Khao Noi: This is the oldest temple on the island.
- Thaan Sadet Waterfall National Park: Apart from the waterfall for which this place is famous for, the area restores the engravings of several Thai kings who have visited this place.
- Bottle Beach: Considered to be one of the best beaches in Thailand, this beach is bit isolated and therefore attracts laid back tourists.
- Haad Rin: This beach is famous for its full moon party which takes place every month.
THINGS TO DO
- Elephant trekking: Enjoy a leisurely elephant ride through ko pha Ngan’s jungle which starts from outside Chaloklum.
- Kayak: Hire a kayak to explore the magnificent beaches of ko pha Ngan. You can also take a day trip to have a look at the myriad of islands around ko pha Ngan.
- Snorkeling: With a vibrant coral reef around the west and northern coast, ko pha Ngan is a perfect place for snorkeling.
- Thai Boxing: Learn the world famous art of Muay Thai boxing. There are three stadiums in Thong Sala, one in Haad Rin and one in Thong Nai Pan so you'll easily be able to catch a fight during your stay.
Below we have a list of things to do in Ko Pha Ngan and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Ko Pha Ngan getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Ko Pha Ngan with confidence.