Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach, Ko Pha Ngan
About Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach, Ko Pha Ngan
Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach, Ko Pha Ngan - Address
Address: Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach, Koh Phangan, Thailand
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 29.4K times in trip plans
Beach, Water Body, Tourist Center, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Thong Nai Pan Noi and Thong Nai Pan Yai are the twin coves that constitute a scenic double bay. They are renowned for their softly curved white sand bays surrounded by mountains covered in rich tropical rainforest. Thong Nai Pan Noi is the more popular of the two beaches as it radiates with a bohemian vibe and has a small village with some dazzling bars and restaurants. Thong Nai Pan Yai, on the other hand, is the longer and quieter of the two beaches. For those who are looking out for some adventure, there are a numerous trails to walk and waterfalls to visit here. Since this is the less visited of the two, the surrounding jungle is still a haven for many exotic tropical creatures.
Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach Information
- Walk to the waterfalls. Noi (more beautiful but more strenuous) and Yai each have a waterfall, ask locals for directions.
How To reach Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach by Public Transport
- Boat from Thongsala(Koh Phangan pier) which is about 20 kms from Thong Nai Pan. There are also boats running from Haad Rin (20 kms) and Baan Tai (12 kms).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ko Pha Ngan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Pha Ngan and book an accommodation of your choice.
Thong Nai Pan Yai Beach, Ko Pha Ngan Reviews - Write a Review
Another of my favorite beaches for swimming on the isle. A bit more quiet than beach to the west. Clean white sand that is soft and free of trash. I would come back and stay around here if I had the chance.
Great, quiet beach. No trash, no jellyfish, no seaweed. One of the best beaches in the island!
Crystal clear water with shallow depths. Less crowd and several bars along the beach with WiFi facilities. There are huts along the beach for rent and although I didn't get to stay there, it should be worth it.
Lovely bay,.... in good weather it's just stunning. White sand and crystal clear water. IMO this is the nicest of the two Thong Nai Pan beaches. The drive from Tongsala is hilly with lots of curves ..(about 20 Kms from Tongsala or 14 kms from Ban Tai.) just take it easy when driving in. The road is now paved all the way.
Awesome,clean beach with white sand and a few bars . Shallow waters , perfect for kids because no big waves . Quite in the off season, but I liked it . Very friendly staff at the bars.
- Nearby Attractions
- The Coast Resort, Koh Phangan
- Than Sadet - Koh Pha-ngan National Park
- Fisherman Bar
- Coco Garden Resort
- Phangan Rentals
- Hotel Kupu Kupu Phangan Beach Villa
- Cookies Salad Resort
- Same Same Restaurant
- Friendly Resort & Spa
- Pura Vida Cafe & Restaurant
- Ko Pha Ngan Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ko Pha Ngan
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ko Pha Ngan
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ko Pha Ngan
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ko Pha Ngan
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ko Pha Ngan
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ko Pha Ngan