Wat Pho1243 Votes Currently Open
- Address: On the Ban Tai – Ao Thong Nai Pan Road, ko pha Ngan., Thailand
- Timings: 01:00 pm - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 10 THB
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
Wat Pho is a popular Phangan temple which attracts many a tourists owing to its herbal sauna and massage centre. Set within tranquil surroundings, the temple is an ideal place for those who want to relax their senses. The temple consists of some rudimentary buildings and a large lily pond. Located in Baan Tai village, the temple is considered to be one of the most coveted massage centers in the island. This is certainly one of those places where you can rejuvenate for further tours and trekking.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wat Pho
- Rental of a sari to cover yourself and be decent (you don't have to pay if you bring your own towel or even just a short if you are a man): 50 THB
- Traditional Thai Massage is 150 Baht per hour.
How to Reach Wat Pho
- 10 minutes drive from Thongsala.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ko Pha Ngan before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Pha Ngan and book an accommodation of your choice.
80.19% of people who visit Ko Pha Ngan include Wat Pho in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
42.86% of people start their Wat Pho visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wat Pho
88.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wat Pho