Bamboo Island, Ko Phi Phi Don
About Bamboo Island, Ko Phi Phi Don
Bamboo Island, Ko Phi Phi Don - Address, Ticket Price
Address: North of Phi Phi Don, Thailand
Ticket Price: 200 THB
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 43.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Island, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the six islands of Phi Phi archipelago, the Bamboo Island lies 5km northeast off Ko Phi Phi Don. Endowed with tropical climate, its sea is surrounded by white sand and central part is covered with lush green vegetation of bamboo trees that give the name to this island. You can take a day trip to watch its beautiful coral reefs which lie at a short distance of its shore. Although this beach does not enjoy the same kind of attention as Tonsai or Maya Bay do, yet it is famous for its beautiful views of sunrise. You can also enjoy some swimming in the warm, shallow waters or just relax on the white sandy beach.
Bamboo Island Information
- Camping tents can be rented on the beach.
- A small bar serves drinks and snacks.
- Day and overnight trips (sleeping in tents) are available from Koh Phi Phi Don.
Bamboo Island Ticket Prices
- About 1500 Baht for 3 hours long trail.
How To reach Bamboo Island by Public Transport
- Speed boats from Phi Phi Don
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Phi Phi Don and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bamboo Island, Ko Phi Phi Don Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Phi Phi Island Cabana
- Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island
- Ko Phi Phi Don Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ko Phi Phi Don
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ko Phi Phi Don
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ko Phi Phi Don
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ko Phi Phi Don
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ko Phi Phi Don
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ko Phi Phi Don