Phi Phi Diving, Ko Phi Phi Don
About Phi Phi Diving, Ko Phi Phi Don
Phi Phi Diving, Ko Phi Phi Don - Address
Address: Phi Phi Islands
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 41.5K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Diving is a perfect option if you wish to experience the underwater marine beauty around Phi Phi islands. There are multiple professional PADI dive centers dispensing courses which can introduce you to the art of diving. Since the water around the coast remains warm throughout the year, the activity has become the most convenient as well a thrilling one in Phi Phi. This is one of the best ways to take a mesmerizing underwater experience back home.
Some of the destinations that are most famous in Phi Phi for diving are:
- Garang Hang: This small reef in Phi Phi Ley abounds in anemones, soft corals and sharks.
- Hin Dot: You can see the fish population of groupers, pufferfish, lionfish, squid and bearded scorpionfish.
- King Cruiser’s Wreck: This was a catamaran-hull passenger-cruiser with 4 decks until that sank on the 4th May 1997.
- Maya Bay: Known for its beautiful caves
- Shark Point
Phi Phi Diving Ticket Prices
- Prices range according to the company.
How To reach Phi Phi Diving by Public Transport
- Long tail or water taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Phi Phi Don and book an accommodation of your choice.
Phi Phi Diving, Ko Phi Phi Don Reviews - Write a Review
Aaron and the other instructors are amazing! This was my wife's and mine first time driving and we couldn't recommend enough going here. It was very laid back and a fun atmosphere to learn in! Aaron made sure we were comfortable the whole way. I recommend getting the picture package for only a 1000 baht. They were absolutely breath taking.
One of the old and best scuba diving center in Phi Phi island. Our Trainer Danny and Aaron real professionals and knew very well their job. They made us comfortable, as me and my friend was scared in the beginning, A big thumbs up to both of them. We really enjoyed scuba diving and were lucky enough to see sharks.
A group of four of us went on dives over two days and two of us did our Advanced Certification. We had a great time and loved the people we dove with! Everyone was super nice, knowledgeable, and professional! We also really loved all of the dives!
Totally recommended scubadiving place! If you want have fun, learn and enjoy the nature come there. My pride and me we come here and Aaron and Danny teach us Open water SSI Course. Thanks for all this days of fun.
Instructors were very helping and lovely. Plus only place where they don't charge extra on your credit card.
- Nearby Attractions
- Phi Phi Hotel
- Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort
- Maya Bay Sleepaboard
- Phi Phi The Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Cabana
- Holiday Inn Resort Phi Phi Island
- Ko Phi Phi Don Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ko Phi Phi Don
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ko Phi Phi Don
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ko Phi Phi Don
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ko Phi Phi Don
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ko Phi Phi Don
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ko Phi Phi Don