Phi Phi View Point3113 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Ko Phi Phi Don, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point
Climb up to the highest point (186 meters above the sea level) in Phi Phi islands to enjoy the spectacular views of Phi Phi Leh, Tonsai Village and Loh Dalum bays, divided by a 100 m flat strip of land. As you reach up the height you shall be able to see the unusual shape of the Phi Phi Islands, structured like ‘H’. Apart from the view, you can also opt for the three paths that go in different directions. The middle path will take you to Rantee Beach and the paths to the left and right lead to Pak Nam Beach and Ao Toh Koh respectively. The 20 minutes rigorous hike towards the point constitutes of climbing the mountain, and walking down the paved trail. During your journey you shall also find “Tsunami Evacuation Route”. Being the highest point, it is supposed to be the place where the population is supposed to take shelter in case of emergency. You can find cold drinks, ice creams and other snacks on sale at the top. Moreover, you can take hammocks on rent to have some rest.
Phi Phi View Point Travel Tips
- The best time to come for photography at the point of view is before 10am.
- You have to climb really high in order to reach the point.
- Don’t forget to buy water at the bottom.
- There is a small bar at the Viewpoint which sells soft drinks and some snacks.
Entrance Ticket Details For Phi Phi View Point
- A hundred Baht for a drink or a snack at the viewpoint bar.
How to Reach Phi Phi View Point
- Hiking from Phi Phi Don, you can see the signs for the viewpoint from Loh Dalum Bay.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ko Phi Phi Don before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Phi Phi Don and book an accommodation of your choice.
89.22% of people who visit Ko Phi Phi Don include Phi Phi View Point in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
37.33% of people start their Phi Phi View Point visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Phi Phi View Point
63.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Phi Phi View Point