Tsunami Memorial GardenCurrently Open
- Address: Lohdalum Bay, Ko Phi Phi Don, 81000, Thailand Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Garden, Memorial, Family And Kids, Nature
The Tsunami Memorial Garden was established in memory of the victims of tsunami 2004. Built by volunteers, the garden is a good place of contemplation. This garden features a pond and a collection of plaques which bear the names of the people who lost their lives in tsunami. As you enter inside, you shall come across a walkway which will take you through several sights of colorful flowering plants and plenty of other flora. If you are heading towards the Phi Phi Viewpoint, the garden will come in its way and deserves a visit to pay condolences to the lost lives.
How to Reach Tsunami Memorial Garden
- 50 meters from Ko Phi Phi viewpoint.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ko Phi Phi Don before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Phi Phi Don and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tsunami Memorial Garden Address: Lohdalum Bay, Ko Phi Phi Don, 81000, Thailand
- Tsunami Memorial Garden Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Tsunami Memorial Garden(preferred time): 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Tsunami Memorial Garden: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
16.63% of people who visit Ko Phi Phi Don include Tsunami Memorial Garden in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
66.67% of people start their Tsunami Memorial Garden visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tsunami Memorial Garden
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tsunami Memorial Garden
People normally club together Phi Phi View Point and The Al Islah Koh Phi Phi Mosque while planning their visit to Tsunami Memorial Garden.