Angthong National Marine Park, Ko Samui
Angthong National Marine Park, Ko Samui - Address, Phone Number
Address: TAT Surat Thani Office5 Thalad Mai Road, Baan Don, Amphoe Mueang, Surat Thani
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 22.7K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Outdoors, Beach, Cave, Island, Water Body, Cavern, Water Park, Water Sport, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Angthong National Marine Park, Ko Samui
Popularized by its role as home to a utopian beach society in the movie version of Alex Garland's novel The Beach, Angthong National Marine Park is made up of an archipelago of about 40 small islands combining sheer limestone cliffs, hidden lagoons, white-sand beaches and dense vegetation providing a postcard-perfect vista almost anywhere you look.
The numerous caves and crevices are home to nesting swallows and there's a narrow coral reef in the southwest of the park.
Angthong National Marine Park Information
- The place is open on all days.
- The price of the tour includes the ferry ride, the ticket and the food expenditure.
- Guided tours packages including food are available and recommended.
- Carry At least 1 liter of water per head when on this trip.
- It is also best to get your lunch packed as eateries are not available.
- You can also a reserve a bungalow if you wish to stay located near the park. headquarters. Prior booking is necessary.
How To reach Angthong National Marine Park by Public Transport
- Mu Koh Ang Thong are 75 km. from Surat Thani coast and 35 km. from Koh Samui. Most tourists take boat from Koh Samui.
- Different types of boats depart from different piers and also the prices might vary.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ko Samui before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Samui and book an accommodation of your choice.
Angthong National Marine Park Adventure & Sports
Angthong National Marine Park Cruises
Angthong National Marine Park Sightseeing Tours
Angthong National Marine Park, Ko Samui Reviews - Write a Review
A must tour to take whilst on Samui. A fabulous day out, full off activities, unspoiled beaches, breath taking views and splendid scenic pics to be had
Very good to spend the day. Nice views. Make sure you not afraid of the heights and your knees can handle.
Amazing views. The trails are paved and very easy to walk, as needed for the large number of visitors. The "museum" is slightly dissaponting with only one exhibit of some casts of a whale carcass and some information boards on wildlife in the area.
Must see attraction! Absolutely gorgeous.
Did a tour..and didn't expect to get such a workout. Lol Great view but if you have knee trouble don't go up the mountain. Was sore the rest of the day. But great crew.