Angthong National Marine ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: TAT Surat Thani Office5 Thalad Mai Road, Baan Don, Amphoe Mueang, Surat Thani, Ko Samui, Thailand
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-77282828
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Outdoors, Beach, Cave, Island, Water Body, Cavern, Water Park, Water Sport, Nature
Angthong National Marine Park - Review
Popularized by its role as home to a utopian beach society in the movie version of Alex Garland's novel The Beach, Angthong National Marine Park is made up of an archipelago of about 40 small islands combining sheer limestone cliffs, hidden lagoons, white-sand beaches and dense vegetation providing a postcard-perfect vista almost anywhere you look.
The numerous caves and crevices are home to nesting swallows and there's a narrow coral reef in the southwest of the park.
Angthong National Marine Park Information
- The place is open on all days.
- The price of the tour includes the ferry ride, the ticket and the food expenditure.
- Guided tours packages including food are available and recommended.
- Carry At least 1 liter of water per head when on this trip.
- It is also best to get your lunch packed as eateries are not available.
- You can also a reserve a bungalow if you wish to stay located near the park. headquarters. Prior booking is necessary.
How To reach Angthong National Marine Park by Public Transport
- Mu Koh Ang Thong are 75 km. from Surat Thani coast and 35 km. from Koh Samui. Most tourists take boat from Koh Samui.
- Different types of boats depart from different piers and also the prices might vary.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ko Samui before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Samui and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Angthong National Marine Park
95% of people who visit Ko Samui include Angthong National Marine Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
83.66% of people start their Angthong National Marine Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Angthong National Marine Park
60% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Angthong National Marine Park
Angthong National Marine Park Sightseeing Tours
Angthong National Marine Park Adventure & Sports
Angthong National Marine Park Map
Angthong National Marine Park Trips
Angthong National Marine Park, Ko Samui Reviews
A fantastic day out - enjoyed seeing the saltwater lagoon, snorkelling in the sea and kayaking around the bay. Highly recommend visiting if you're in the Koh Samui region.
A must see if you go to Thailand. Snorkeling was awesome as was the kayaking. The islands were gorgeous, beautiful beaches and lush greenery in the islands.
Very beautiful place. Idyllic islands, a must see in the samui area.
Incredible scenery and sounds. One of Thailand's national treasures. Amazing snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking, and some steep climbs too. Bring hiking shoes, and lots of water.
You cannot go to Thailand without visiting this natural park. Boat trip is rather long so take the speed boat. Lunch is slightly disorganised.
All QuestionsAngthong national marine park
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal