Chaweng BeachCurrently Open
- Address: 23/285 Bontji Moo 4 Bo Put, Ko Samui, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Water Body, View Point, Water Sport, Boating, Nature
This is Ko Samui’s most popular spot it’s the longest and most beautiful beach on the island. The sand is powder soft, and the water is surprisingly clear, considering the number of boats and bathers. Picture ops are best from the southern part of the beach, with stunning views of the hilly headland to the north. There are a number of activities like Quad Biking, Shooting, Elephant rides, Snorkling and Scuba Diving.
Chaweng Beach Travel Tips
- Carry your beach outfits when here to optimize the fun.
- Sunscreens lotions recommended.
- TripleFive Bar & Restaurant
- Walkabout Bar & Grill
- Price 99 Seafood Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ko Samui before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Samui and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.95% of people who visit Ko Samui include Chaweng Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
48.67% of people start their Chaweng Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Chaweng Beach
91.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Chaweng Beach