Na Muang Waterfalls1787 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4169, Na Mueang, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, Water Sport, Nature
This scenic waterfall is the tallest waterfall on Samui and lies in the centre of the island about 12km from Na Thon. The water cascades over ethereal purple rocks, and there’s a great pool for swimming at the base. There are two other waterfalls in the vicinity: a smaller waterfall called Na Muang 2 and the high drop at Nam Tok Wang Saotong. These chutes are situated just north of the ring road near Hua Thanon.
Na Muang Waterfalls Travel Tips
- The water is ideal for a dip so bring extra pair of clothes if you are up for it.
- Bring food and drink and plan plenty of time to take in the sights; you won’t want to leave as eateries are not available.
- Hiking shoes are recommended.
How to Reach Na Muang Waterfalls
- Drive from Nathon and hike from the jungle trek base point.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ko Samui before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Samui and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.11% of people who visit Ko Samui include Na Muang Waterfalls in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
34.25% of people start their Na Muang Waterfalls visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Na Muang Waterfalls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Na Muang Waterfalls