Samui Aquarium And Tiger ZooCurrently Closed
- Address: Ban Harn beach on the south east side of Koh Samui island, Ko Samui, Thailand
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-077424017
- Ticket Price: 750 THB
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Aquarium, Family And Kids
Samui Aquarium And Tiger Zoo - Review
An awesome aquarium with a marvellous collection of tropical marine life, such as sharks, turtles, tropical fish etc. and all other undersea creatures that you ever think of, for all your family to enjoy a wonderful moment.
In Samui Aquarium you will explore diversity kinds of fish and undersea creatures from the Gulf of Thailand, especially Koh Samui.
Samui Aquarium And Tiger Zoo Information
- Tips & Warnings: The ticket price for children is THB 450.
- Ideal for picnics and day out with family.
How To reach Samui Aquarium And Tiger Zoo by Public Transport
- Rented taxi
Things to Know Before Visiting Samui Aquarium And Tiger Zoo
26.37% of people who visit Ko Samui include Samui Aquarium And Tiger Zoo in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
38.24% of people start their Samui Aquarium And Tiger Zoo visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Samui Aquarium And Tiger Zoo
92.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Samui Aquarium And Tiger Zoo