Ko Tao Tourism
Ko-Tao (also pronounced as Koh-Tao), or more commonly called as the Turtle Island, is situated in the southern part of Thailand and its pioneer settlers concluded that its formation is in the shape of a turtle. Coincidently, it is an abode for many species of turtles and is also a paradise of nature’s best aquatic creations. Koh-To, where on one hand is a classic representative of Thailand’s rich cultural heritage, it is also a top preference for the people who want to enjoy the jazzy nightlife of the island. Buddhist monasteries and temples are an integral part of Ko-Tao vistas as much as are the beaches, restaurants and lush green vegetation of the island. There are not many high tides in the seas of Koh-Tao, so get ready to enjoy lots of water sports while on the island. Everything in Koh-Tao speaks about its grand history and ancestry and the inhabitants of the place are equally proud to share their culture through warm hospitality and a never fading smile.Go Thailand, go to Koh-Tao! Do add Koh-Tao to your Thailand trip itinerary.
Essential travel information and Ko Tao tips for your visit
- Early registration for staying in hotels or guest houses is required.
- Do carry the print copy of your hotel registration receipt along with your passport for authentication.
- If the weather is uneven, try not to go on the beach.
- If going for dirt biking, do wear helmet and be careful in handling the All Terrain Vehicles or bikes.
- Do try some of the Thai dishes in local Thai restaurant.
- While in Ko-Tao, try to learn scuba diving and free diving.
Ko Tao Trip Planner
Plan your customized day by day trip plan for Ko Tao. Choose from various experinces categories as adventure, romantic and family and kids friendly for your trip using using Ko Tao trip planner.