Koh Nang Yuan, Ko TaoCurrently Open
- Address: 46 Moo 1 T. A.KohPha-NganKoh Tao 84280, Thailand., Ko Tao
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +66-22505500
- Ticket Price: 100 THB
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Nature
About Koh Nang Yuan, Ko Tao
Koh Nang Yuan is a small island situated at a distance of 2.8 kilometers near KoTao and is famous for water sports such as snorkeling, deep sea diving. It is a home of rare and beautiful sea species and corals. The water of the island is so transparent and clear blue that you can see the underwater fish, planktons and many more quite clearly. The atmosphere on the island is full of greenery, very calm and serene and one can have the sight of whole of the island by reaching to the summit of the small hilltop in a few minutes’ walking.
Restaurant- within Nang Yuan resort.
Koh Nang Yuan Information
- You can rent a snorkeling kit on the island or can bring your own.
- In case of cancellation of bookings, you need to inform the authorities 24 hours in prior or else the money is not refunded.
- If the weather turns adverse, your booking money will be refunded.
- No plastic things including are not allowed, so you have to leave the package water bottles on the entrance. However u can get them back on your returning from the island.
- Hike upto Nang Yuan viewpoint and enjoy the breathtaking sunset!
Koh Nang Yuan Ticket Prices
- Adult: 2,100 baht for a whole day on the island; 100 baht Nang Yuan entrance fee additional.
- Discount provided on prior booking - 1,900 baht and 100 baht entry fee additional
- Child: 1,500 baht for a whole day; 50 baht entrance fee
- Discount provided on prior booking- 1,400 baht and 50 baht island entrance fee additional.
How To reach Koh Nang Yuan by Public Transport
- You can take a private car or a taxi from any tourist destination in Ko Tao.
- You can also hire a long boat taxi from Ko Tao.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ko Tao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Tao and book an accommodation of your choice.
Koh Nang Yuan, Ko Tao Reviews
Beautiful spot, gorgeous beaches n all, but be sure to get yourself hydrated [or properly buzzed if you're day drinking] before debarking the boat. All drinks (and food) are crazy expensive. Also, don't ring plastic bottles onto the island, you could get fined!
Beautiful place I have ever seen.
Amazing views from the viewpoint. If you are in Koh Tao you must visit it!
Must see on Thailand! One of the most beautiful places we saw! :) Nature is beautiful and hard to represent on photos. Snorkeling and diving here are great. Here is the place for diving learners. Just beautiful...
5 Stars for the snorkelling BUT... THE BAD... 1: You are not allowed to use fins here, so if you're thinking of snorkelling you need to be confident without 2: You are not allowed to use your towels on the beach. You have to buy a sun lounger, apparently too much sand is removed from the beach by people using towels... 3: You are not allowed to eat your own food or even use your own bottled water 4: It was 50 baht to actually get on the island The good stuff, this is easily the best snorkel spot in Koh Tao, the Japanese gardens (around to the right of the island as you enter) is simply stunning.