Koh Nang Yuan is a small island situated at a distance of 2.8 kilometers near KoTao and is famous for water sports such as snorkeling, deep sea diving. It is a home of rare and beautiful sea species and corals. The water of the island is so transparent and clear blue that you can see the underwater fish, planktons and many more quite clearly. The atmosphere on the island is full of greenery, very calm and serene and one can have the sight of whole of the island by reaching to the summit of the small hilltop in a few minutes’ walking.
Restaurant- within Nang Yuan resort.
Koh Nang Yuan Travel Tips
- You can rent a snorkeling kit on the island or can bring your own.
- In case of cancellation of bookings, you need to inform the authorities 24 hours in prior or else the money is not refunded.
- If the weather turns adverse, your booking money will be refunded.
- No plastic things including are not allowed, so you have to leave the package water bottles on the entrance. However u can get them back on your returning from the island.
- Hike upto Nang Yuan viewpoint and enjoy the breathtaking sunset!
Entrance Ticket Details For Koh Nang Yuan
- Adult: 2,100 baht for a whole day on the island; 100 baht Nang Yuan entrance fee additional.
- Discount provided on prior booking - 1,900 baht and 100 baht entry fee additional
- Child: 1,500 baht for a whole day; 50 baht entrance fee
- Discount provided on prior booking- 1,400 baht and 50 baht island entrance fee additional.
How to Reach Koh Nang Yuan
- You can take a private car or a taxi from any tourist destination in Ko Tao.
- You can also hire a long boat taxi from Ko Tao.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ko Tao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Tao and book an accommodation of your choice.
86.9% of people who visit Ko Tao include Koh Nang Yuan in their plan
88.33% of people start their Koh Nang Yuan visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Koh Nang Yuan
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Koh Nang Yuan