Koh Nang Yuan, Ko Tao
About Koh Nang Yuan, Ko Tao
Koh Nang Yuan, Ko Tao - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 46 Moo 1 T. A.KohPha-NganKoh Tao 84280, Thailand.
Ticket Price: 100 THB
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 10K times in trip plans
Outdoors, View Point, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Koh Nang Yuan is a small island situated at a distance of 2.8 kilometers near KoTao and is famous for water sports such as snorkeling, deep sea diving. It is a home of rare and beautiful sea species and corals. The water of the island is so transparent and clear blue that you can see the underwater fish, planktons and many more quite clearly. The atmosphere on the island is full of greenery, very calm and serene and one can have the sight of whole of the island by reaching to the summit of the small hilltop in a few minutes’ walking.
Restaurant- within Nang Yuan resort.
Koh Nang Yuan Information
- You can rent a snorkeling kit on the island or can bring your own.
- In case of cancellation of bookings, you need to inform the authorities 24 hours in prior or else the money is not refunded.
- If the weather turns adverse, your booking money will be refunded.
- No plastic things including are not allowed, so you have to leave the package water bottles on the entrance. However u can get them back on your returning from the island.
- Hike upto Nang Yuan viewpoint and enjoy the breathtaking sunset!
Koh Nang Yuan Ticket Prices
- Adult: 2,100 baht for a whole day on the island; 100 baht Nang Yuan entrance fee additional.
- Discount provided on prior booking - 1,900 baht and 100 baht entry fee additional
- Child: 1,500 baht for a whole day; 50 baht entrance fee
- Discount provided on prior booking- 1,400 baht and 50 baht island entrance fee additional.
How To reach Koh Nang Yuan by Public Transport
- You can take a private car or a taxi from any tourist destination in Ko Tao.
- You can also hire a long boat taxi from Ko Tao.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ko Tao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Tao and book an accommodation of your choice.
Koh Nang Yuan, Ko Tao Reviews - Write a Review
Must see on Thailand! One of the most beautiful places we saw! :) Nature is beautiful and hard to represent on photos. Snorkeling and diving here are great. Here is the place for diving learners. Just beautiful...
5 Stars for the snorkelling BUT... THE BAD... 1: You are not allowed to use fins here, so if you're thinking of snorkelling you need to be confident without 2: You are not allowed to use your towels on the beach. You have to buy a sun lounger, apparently too much sand is removed from the beach by people using towels... 3: You are not allowed to eat your own food or even use your own bottled water 4: It was 50 baht to actually get on the island The good stuff, this is easily the best snorkel spot in Koh Tao, the Japanese gardens (around to the right of the island as you enter) is simply stunning.
Unique scenery. I came here twice just to take a photo with that famous view point (you know what I'm saying about. ; ) ). Swimming here is very nice because of the crystal green water and a lot of fishes.
This place is ANUS! You get charged entrance to the island, then you get charged to sit on the beach using their umbrellas and you can't put a towel down and the drink prices are twice what they should be. The sheer greed of this place negates its beauty and leaves a sour taste in your mouth
Very beautiful island