Mae Haad Port And Beach, Ko Tao
Mae Haad Port And Beach, Ko Tao - Address
Address: Ko Tao, KoPhangan, Thailand
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 8.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Waterfall, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Mae Haad Port And Beach, Ko Tao
Mae Haad is the biggest port in Ko Tao and almost all the boats, catamarans and ferries reach at this place. Even though being a busy place, it is least crowded and far away from the resorts and huts. The white sand band of Mae Haad stretches till Ko Ma, which is a nearby marine park and where you can see varied species of fish and corals. Koh Ma is a favorite destination for divers and snorkelers. Other activities include:
- Thai massage
- Mountain biking
- Sightseeing at Wang Sai waterfall
- Meditation in Koh Tao temple
Mae Haad Port And Beach Information
- You can hire a scuba diving or snorkelling kit from the nearby divers’ shops.
- The shops provide scuba training also and you can subscribe for that.
- Do try to catch up the sunrise and sunset at the beach!
How To reach Mae Haad Port And Beach by Public Transport
- Private taxi service is provided by the resorts and bungalows in Ko Tao and can be hired from their help desk.
- Also you can reach the place through jeeps, cars and motorbikes.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ko Tao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Tao and book an accommodation of your choice.