Mae Haad is the biggest port in Ko Tao and almost all the boats, catamarans and ferries reach at this place. Even though being a busy place, it is least crowded and far away from the resorts and huts. The white sand band of Mae Haad stretches till Ko Ma, which is a nearby marine park and where you can see varied species of fish and corals. Koh Ma is a favorite destination for divers and snorkelers. Other activities include:
- Thai massage
- Mountain biking
- Sightseeing at Wang Sai waterfall
- Meditation in Koh Tao temple
- You can hire a scuba diving or snorkelling kit from the nearby divers’ shops.
- The shops provide scuba training also and you can subscribe for that.
- Do try to catch up the sunrise and sunset at the beach!
- Private taxi service is provided by the resorts and bungalows in Ko Tao and can be hired from their help desk.
- Also you can reach the place through jeeps, cars and motorbikes.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ko Tao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Tao and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Ko Tao include Mae Haad Port And Beach in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
45.45% of people start their Mae Haad Port And Beach visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Mae Haad Port And Beach
93.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mae Haad Port And Beach