Mae Haad Port And BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Ko Tao, KoPhangan, Thailand
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Waterfall, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Nature
About Mae Haad Port And Beach, Ko Tao
Mae Haad is the biggest port in Ko Tao and almost all the boats, catamarans and ferries reach at this place. Even though being a busy place, it is least crowded and far away from the resorts and huts. The white sand band of Mae Haad stretches till Ko Ma, which is a nearby marine park and where you can see varied species of fish and corals. Koh Ma is a favorite destination for divers and snorkelers. Other activities include:
- Thai massage
- Mountain biking
- Sightseeing at Wang Sai waterfall
- Meditation in Koh Tao temple
Mae Haad Port And Beach Information
- You can hire a scuba diving or snorkelling kit from the nearby divers’ shops.
- The shops provide scuba training also and you can subscribe for that.
- Do try to catch up the sunrise and sunset at the beach!
How To reach Mae Haad Port And Beach by Public Transport
- Private taxi service is provided by the resorts and bungalows in Ko Tao and can be hired from their help desk.
- Also you can reach the place through jeeps, cars and motorbikes.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ko Tao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Tao and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mae Haad Port And Beach
95% of people who visit Ko Tao include Mae Haad Port And Beach in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
38.62% of people start their Mae Haad Port And Beach visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Mae Haad Port And Beach
94.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mae Haad Port And Beach
Mae Haad Port And Beach Map
Mae Haad Port And Beach Trips
Mae Haad Port And Beach, Ko Tao Reviews
All QuestionsMae haad port and beach
- Central Library
- Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Pinkney Baptist Church
- Tarsus Bible Baptist Church
- Topsy Baptist Church
- Bible Baptist Church Of Honolulu
- Hoaeae Community Park
- Good Samaritan Worship Center Hawaii
- Filipino United Church Of Christ
- Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints
- Kingdom Of Jesus Christ
- Big Rock Farms
- Kelver Public Library