Spa Aurori, Ko Tao
About Spa Aurori, Ko Tao
Spa Aurori, Ko Tao - Address, Phone Number
Address: 14/13 Moo1, Koh Tao, Ko Tao 84360, Thailand.
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 8.9K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This world class spa has all the essence pouring in the right amount to give you the exotic feeling. As the place is situated in Thailand; which is the proud inventor of Thai massage, you can expect the best in class services right from the moment you get over there. The ambience and the lights, the products used in there, add up to the comfort. Every guest is personally taken care and they keep up to the standards of hygiene.
Reach out to Spa Aurori and re-discover the beauty inherent in you!
Spa Aurori Information
- Prior booking is needed for spa and massage.
- Booking is taken till 9 PM, so try to book before it as it will also give you time to relax and enjoy.
- Rejuvenate yourself with their massage and go on a romantic candle light dinner with your partner!
- Surprise your beloved with the special packages offered by the spa.
Spa Aurori Ticket Prices
- Checkout for the prices on packages, special spas, massage and the deposit at the time of booking which you are expected to pay.
How To reach Spa Aurori by Public Transport
- You can hire a private taxi or a car from any of the nearby tourist destinations to reach the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ko Tao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Tao and book an accommodation of your choice.
Spa Aurori, Ko Tao Reviews - Write a Review
Did a Brazilian wax here. The woman doing it was super nice and friendly, and the result was very good. Would definitely recommend.
Today I received the most appalling service I have ever endured. Today I had the displeasure of two unqualified "therapists" wax my eyebrows. One on each eyebrow! And what I ended up with can only be described as an eyebrow monstrosity. To make matters worse, all the staff laughed hysterically when they saw me. Thanks for the professional attitude! I would sincerely suggest that you AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS (regardless of how prettying and inviting the exterior is).