Spa AuroriCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: 14/13 Moo1, Koh Tao, Ko Tao 84360, Thailand.
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +66-0870561938
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Leisure, Spa
Spa Aurori - Review
This world class spa has all the essence pouring in the right amount to give you the exotic feeling. As the place is situated in Thailand; which is the proud inventor of Thai massage, you can expect the best in class services right from the moment you get over there. The ambience and the lights, the products used in there, add up to the comfort. Every guest is personally taken care and they keep up to the standards of hygiene.
Reach out to Spa Aurori and re-discover the beauty inherent in you!
Spa Aurori Information
- Prior booking is needed for spa and massage.
- Booking is taken till 9 PM, so try to book before it as it will also give you time to relax and enjoy.
- Rejuvenate yourself with their massage and go on a romantic candle light dinner with your partner!
- Surprise your beloved with the special packages offered by the spa.
Spa Aurori Ticket Prices
- Checkout for the prices on packages, special spas, massage and the deposit at the time of booking which you are expected to pay.
How To reach Spa Aurori by Public Transport
- You can hire a private taxi or a car from any of the nearby tourist destinations to reach the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ko Tao before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ko Tao and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Spa Aurori
95% of people who visit Ko Tao include Spa Aurori in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
43.54% of people start their Spa Aurori visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Spa Aurori
92.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Spa Aurori
Spa Aurori Map
Spa Aurori Trips
Spa Aurori, Ko Tao Reviews
This place looks super nice but the employees are not professional. They were constantly laughing and talking to each other while I was under "relaxing massage" treatment. It seemed they where laughing at us. Not recommended.
Ooh this spa, really, anybody reading this. Go! It's amazing. The people are so kind. Everything smells amazing. It's all clean. And the prices are good too. After your massage you get the best tea ever. Everytime i leave here i'm super zen!
Nice place. Good enough massage.
Did a Brazilian wax here. The woman doing it was super nice and friendly, and the result was very good. Would definitely recommend.
Today I received the most appalling service I have ever endured. Today I had the displeasure of two unqualified "therapists" wax my eyebrows. One on each eyebrow! And what I ended up with can only be described as an eyebrow monstrosity. To make matters worse, all the staff laughed hysterically when they saw me. Thanks for the professional attitude! I would sincerely suggest that you AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS (regardless of how prettying and inviting the exterior is).
All QuestionsSpa aurori
- Speedwell Cavern
- Castleton Visitors Centre
- Castleton Moor Railway Station
- Montage Gallery
- Field Breaks
- The Caravan Club
- Peak Cavern
- New London Orchestra
- Black Notley Convenience
- Adventures In Music Making
- Hill Top House, Beatrix Potter's Farmhouse
- Coniston Launch
- Southern Sinfonia
- Castle Addictions
- Top Of The Jocks