Events and Festivals in Kobe
- February (Chinese New Year): Beginning in late January and continuing on to late February the Chinese new year the celebrated at Nankinmachi District with pomp and splendour and dragon dances and fireworks.
- April (Infiorata Kobe): Continuing on to the early days of May, the festival involves laying out the petals of flowers on the streets and squares of the city to form pictures.
- May (Danjiri Festival): In late May, Danjiri floats are led through the streets of Kobe by colourful processions.
- December (Luminarie): For about two weeks in the beginning of December you can come to see Japan’s greatest light show in commemoration off the victims of the 1995 earthquake. It’s the best off-season event in the city.
Trip plans for Kobe
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kobe
Kobe Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Kobe
Private Kobe Tour with a Professional PhotographerNew on TripHobo
Duration: 9 Hrs
A trip to Kansai wouldnt be complete without a visit to the cosmopolitan city of Kobe.From the world-famous Kobe Beef to the ...Book Now
Private Walking Photo Tour of Kobe with a PhotographerNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
This packed photo tour will start at Higashi YuenchiPark andthe surrounding downtown city area including a visit to the Kobe ...Book Now
UCC Coffee Museum Entrance TicketNew on TripHobo
Duration: 7 Hrs
UCC, or the Ueshima Coffee Company, is one of Japan's largest coffee manufacturers. The UCC Coffee Museum is the only coffee ...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Nagata Ward
- Events & Festivals in Akashi
- Events & Festivals in Nishinomiya
- Events & Festivals in Harima
- Events & Festivals in Kakogawa
- Events & Festivals in Amagasaki