Kirin Beer Kobe Factory39 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2-1-1, Akamatsudai, Kita-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo, Japan Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-789868001
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Brewery, Adults
The down side of this factory tour is that your tour guides cannot speak English. So if you're going to visit make sure to bring a Japanese friend along so they can translate. That said, this is a very nice brewery tour. Taking you to the history of beer brewing via interactive hand on exhibits, the tour ends with a complimentary taste of the factory's craft beer. You really should check out this is the factory shop - it sells food that you won't find anywhere else, for example: pastries made from beer.
Kirin Beer Kobe Factory Travel Tips
- Tours have to be booked in advance by telephone.
- The tour guides do not speak English.
Kirin Beer Kobe Factory Hours
- Closed Monday (unless Monday is a national holiday).
- Tours start at 9:30. Last tour at 3:40pm.
How to Reach Kirin Beer Kobe Factory
- You will have to drive to here.
- Take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kobe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kobe and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kirin Beer Kobe Factory Address: 2-1-1, Akamatsudai, Kita-ku, Kobe City, Hyogo, Japan
- Kirin Beer Kobe Factory Contact Number: +81-789868001
- Kirin Beer Kobe Factory Timing: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Kirin Beer Kobe Factory(preferred time): 09:30 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kirin Beer Kobe Factory: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.77% of people who visit Kobe include Kirin Beer Kobe Factory in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
66.67% of people start their Kirin Beer Kobe Factory visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kirin Beer Kobe Factory
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kirin Beer Kobe Factory
People normally club together Guzeiji and Kobe Municipal Fruit And Flower Park while planning their visit to Kirin Beer Kobe Factory.