Kobe City Oji ZooCurrently Closed
- Address: 3-1 Ojicho, Nada Ward, Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture 657-0838, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-788615624
- Ticket Price: 600 JPY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
Kobe City Oji Zoo - Review
The 80000 square metres of the zoo are home to around 850 different animals from 150 different species. A pleasant number of the species are quite rare - giant panda, koala, golden snub-nosed monkey, Amur tiger, and snow-leopard. Polar bears, ostriches, monkeys, dolphins, orangutans, lions and penguins help round off the attractions. Kids will enjoy the petting zoo, where the rabbits and goats are quite friendly. They won't want to miss the Ferris Wheel or the mini-train ride either. The zoo theatre has interesting video exhibits on animal ecology. The elephant Suwako is the oldest in Japan. In springtime, the zoo is an excellent place to visit for the 'hanami' or the cherry blossoms.
Kobe City Oji Zoo Information
- Do not: feed the animals, bring your pets, toys.
- Smoking and drinking not allowed.
- 390 paid parking spaces available.
Kobe City Oji Zoo Ticket Prices
- Free for junior high school kids and under, people over 65, and the disabled.
- Groups of 30-90: 540 yen
Kobe City Oji Zoo Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing time.
- Closed on Wednesdays (unless it's a public holiday)
How To reach Kobe City Oji Zoo by Public Transport
- Hankyu Railway and get off at Oji Koen Station.
- Take the JR and get off at Nada Station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kobe before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kobe and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kobe City Oji Zoo
95% of people who visit Kobe include Kobe City Oji Zoo in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
51.43% of people start their Kobe City Oji Zoo visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kobe City Oji Zoo
90.98% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kobe City Oji Zoo
Kobe City Oji Zoo Map
Kobe City Oji Zoo Trips
Kobe City Oji Zoo, Kobe Reviews
1. Great place even for grown ups!! I enjoyed going around the zoo and looking at different animals. They have A LOT of animals that you can see. 2. If you’re planning to see the Panda, there’s a very long line for him/her so we decided to just look at the panda from afar. 🐼 3. There are vending machines all over the zoo so no need to worry about drinks esp during Summer. 4. There is a souvenir shop near the zoo entrance but I think it’s pricey. 5. There are discounts for students and senior citizens I think. The entrance for adult is around 500 円 if I remember it correctly.
Great place to spend half the day if you have kids. Its super close to the train station and really kid friendly. I would recommend going on a week day as you can beat the crowds.
fee:600えん so many children are here. and many animals are there, also. but almost half of cages are empty.... if cherry blossoms is full, it'll be good for walk, but today is already gone...
Panda was a bit with the kids.. Overall a fun day out from Osaka. Perfect for kids.
A nice local zoo which looks small at first but you can spend a lot of time here roaming around
All QuestionsKobe city oji zoo
- Hyogo Prefectural Museum Of Art
- The Great Hanshin-awaji Earthquake Memorial Museum
- Takenaka Carpentry Tools Museum
- Nunobiki Falls
- Urokono Ie Uroko Museum Of Art
- Rokko Cable Car
- Sorakuen Garden
- Kobe Anpanman Children's Museum & Mall
- Kobe Municipal Arboretum
- Kobe City Koiso Memorial Museum Of Art
- Kobe Municipal Fruit And Flower Park