Events and Festivals in Koblenz, Germany
Events and Festivals in Koblenz
Koblenz is on the itineraries of many music enthusiasts due to its varied music festivals spread all year long.
- March – May: Different events related to music are organized frequently through these months.
- September: Mendelssohn Festival is a big music festival held during one the weekends in late September every year, dedicating it to a famous music composer Mendelssohn and his sister, Fanny.
- October: Koblenz Zapfkultur is a music festival celebrating different genres. There are performances held at around 18 places in the city. Plan your trip to indulge in the ultimate music event of Koblenz.
Trip plans for Koblenz
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of
Koblenz Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Koblenz
Save 6%KD Rhine Pass from Koblenz 48 Reviews
Duration: 1 Days
An easy way to start your romantic day on the Rhine: Present your KD ticket onboard any KD ship and enjoy all scheduled day c...
River Rhine Cruise from Koblenz to Boppard: Ehrenbreitstein Fortress and Koblenz Cable Car 22 Reviews
Ride in the Koblenz cable car, visit Ehrenbreitstein Fortress and enjoy a River Rhine cruise all in one day! Take a cable ca...Book Now
Rhine River Cruise from Koblenz to St Goare: Loreley Rock, Ehrenbreitstein Fortress and Koblenz Cable Car 21 Reviews
Glide along the Rhine River on a round-trip cruise from Koblenz to St Goare that passes Loreley Rock, plus visit Ehrenbreitst...Book Now
Save 7%KD Rhine Pass - Nostalgic Route - Rhine Cruise from Koblenz to Rudesheim 63 Reviews
Duration: 1 Days
Koblenz is the gateway to the Middle Rhine UNESCO World Heritage site and is happily situated on not one but two world-famous...
- Events & Festivals in Frankfurt
- Events & Festivals in Munich
- Events & Festivals in Hamburg
- Events & Festivals in Leipzig
- Events & Festivals in Potsdam
- Events & Festivals in Trier