How to Reach Koblenz
How to reach Koblenz
- By Air: Koblenz can be reached through three airports – Frankfurt, Frankfurt-Hahn and Cologne, all located within a one-hour drive distance from the city.
- By Train: The city’s train station is connected frequent by trains from Cologne, Trier and Frankfurt/Mainz.
- By Car: Autobahn A3, A48 and A64 connects Koblenz with other places by road. A few parking garages are spread around the city for tourists’ convenience.
- By Bus: Flixbus and Mein Fernibus operates cheap long-distance buses to Koblenz from other German cities.
- By Foot: Most of the city can be easily covered on foot, as it is very small.
- By Bus: The local bus service runs buses from the main station to different parts of the city, running from early morning to late evening.
- By Ferry: A ferry can be taken across the Rhine to the Festung Ehrenbreitstein.
- By Cable Car: A cable car ride is also available to take the visitors to the Ehrenbreistein Fortress.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available to take you around the city as well as the Fortress.
Modes of Transportation in Koblenz
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Koblenz. The most preferred mode of transport in Koblenz is Walking.
Average distance: 1 km Average time: 10 min
Walking 100%Walking 10 min Overall average time for 1 kms 10 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Bremen
- How To Reach Heidelberg
- How To Reach Bonn
- How To Reach Dresden
- How To Reach Wiesbaden
- How To Reach Konstanz
- How To Reach Nuremberg
- How To Reach Essen
- How To Reach Kaiserslautern
- How To Reach Stuttgart
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Frankfurt
- How To Reach Munich
- How To Reach Hamburg
- How To Reach Leipzig
- How To Reach Potsdam
- How To Reach Trier
- How To Reach Mainz
- How To Reach Berlin
- How To Reach Aachen
- How To Reach Weimar