How to Reach Koblenz
- By Air: Koblenz can be reached through three airports – Frankfurt, Frankfurt-Hahn and Cologne, all located within a one-hour drive distance from the city.
- By Train: The city’s train station is connected frequent by trains from Cologne, Trier and Frankfurt/Mainz.
- By Car: Autobahn A3, A48 and A64 connects Koblenz with other places by road. A few parking garages are spread around the city for tourists’ convenience.
- By Bus: Flixbus and Mein Fernibus operates cheap long-distance buses to Koblenz from other German cities.
- By Foot: Most of the city can be easily covered on foot, as it is very small.
- By Bus: The local bus service runs buses from the main station to different parts of the city, running from early morning to late evening.
- By Ferry: A ferry can be taken across the Rhine to the Festung Ehrenbreitstein.
- By Cable Car: A cable car ride is also available to take the visitors to the Ehrenbreistein Fortress.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available to take you around the city as well as the Fortress.