How to Reach Koblenz, Germany
The Easiest Way to Reach Koblenz
- By Air: Koblenz can be reached through three airports – Frankfurt, Frankfurt-Hahn and Cologne, all located within a one-hour drive distance from the city.
- By Train: The city’s train station is connected frequent by trains from Cologne, Trier and Frankfurt/Mainz.
- By Car: Autobahn A3, A48 and A64 connects Koblenz with other places by road. A few parking garages are spread around the city for tourists’ convenience.
- By Bus: Flixbus and Mein Fernibus operates cheap long-distance buses to Koblenz from other German cities.
- By Foot: Most of the city can be easily covered on foot, as it is very small.
- By Bus: The local bus service runs buses from the main station to different parts of the city, running from early morning to late evening.
- By Ferry: A ferry can be taken across the Rhine to the Festung Ehrenbreitstein.
- By Cable Car: A cable car ride is also available to take the visitors to the Ehrenbreistein Fortress.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available to take you around the city as well as the Fortress.
Are you looking for a Koblenz travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Koblenz
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Koblenz. The most preferred mode of transport in Koblenz is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 3.5 km Average time: 13.5 min
Bus/Trolleybus 50%Bus 10 min Walking 5 min Waiting 2 min Overall average time for 6 kms 17 min
Walking 50%Walking 10 min Overall average time for 1 kms 10 min
How to Reach Koblenz from Nearby Cities
|Vallendar to Koblenz||5.76 km||5 mins|
|Lahnstein to Koblenz||6.42 km||6 mins|
- How to reach Frankfurt
- How to reach Munich
- How to reach Hamburg
- How to reach Leipzig
- How to reach Potsdam
- How to reach Trier