How to Reach Koblenz
- By Air: Koblenz can be reached through three airports – Frankfurt, Frankfurt-Hahn and Cologne, all located within a one-hour drive distance from the city.
- By Train: The city’s train station is connected frequent by trains from Cologne, Trier and Frankfurt/Mainz.
- By Car: Autobahn A3, A48 and A64 connects Koblenz with other places by road. A few parking garages are spread around the city for tourists’ convenience.
- By Bus: Flixbus and Mein Fernibus operates cheap long-distance buses to Koblenz from other German cities.
- By Foot: Most of the city can be easily covered on foot, as it is very small.
- By Bus: The local bus service runs buses from the main station to different parts of the city, running from early morning to late evening.
- By Ferry: A ferry can be taken across the Rhine to the Festung Ehrenbreitstein.
- By Cable Car: A cable car ride is also available to take the visitors to the Ehrenbreistein Fortress.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available to take you around the city as well as the Fortress.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Koblenz. The most preferred mode of transport in Koblenz is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 9 km Average time: 14.67 min
Bus/Trolleybus 33.33%Bus 10 min Walking 5 min Waiting 2 min Overall average time for 6 kms 17 min
Car 33.33%Driving 15 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 20 kms 17 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 10 min Overall average time for 1 kms 10 min