Judischer Friedhof501 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Schwerzstrasse 14, 56073 Koblenz, Rhineland-Palatinate, German, Germany
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Historical Site, Cemetery
This cemetery was established in 1303, but its history has been contentious. The levy granting it to the Jews has been repealed multiple times through history, but they’ve always gained it back. Today however, the cemetery is a historical monument. It is neatly maintained. Most people come here to see the WWI and WWII Jewish victim monuments. It’s a pretty sombre place.
Judischer Friedhof Hours
- The cemetery may be closed in the early or late hours.
How to Reach Judischer Friedhof
- Walk, drive or take a bus to here.
- Ask the locals for public transport info.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Koblenz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Koblenz and book an accommodation of your choice.
72.29% of people who visit Koblenz include Judischer Friedhof in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
33.85% of people start their Judischer Friedhof visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Judischer Friedhof
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Judischer Friedhof
Judischer Friedhof Reviews & Ratings