Liebfrauenkirche638 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Florinspfaffengasse 14, 56068 Koblenz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-26131550
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Cathedral
Koblenz’s oldest church is Romanesque. The first church in this location was from the 5th century, but the building you see today began construction during the 12th. Highlights are:
- Choir with the altar
- The baptismal font
- Tomb of Anna Antonetta Baroness von Kesselstatt
- Bust of Johann Cramprich
- 17th century painting of St. Nicholas
- 14th century wooden Cruxifix
How to Reach Liebfrauenkirche
- Walk, drive or take a bus to here.
- Ask the locals for public transport info.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Koblenz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Koblenz and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.06% of people who visit Koblenz include Liebfrauenkirche in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
35.04% of people start their Liebfrauenkirche visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Liebfrauenkirche
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Liebfrauenkirche
Liebfrauenkirche Reviews & Ratings
Take a pew and reflect upon the history... supremely calming and thought provoking.... feel at peace with yourself here.. and say a prayer
Really nice church and very old 👍 you feel here in peace
Lots to see and I was lucky to be able to listen to the organist.
The church is historic and beautiful 👍🏻⛪️⛪️
This church is having a peaceful atmosphere, and the architectural work is also interesting.