Are you looking for what to do in Koblenz?
- Festung Ehrenbreitstein: A military fortress across the River Rhine that gives a beautiful view of Koblenz.
- Deutsches Eck: Literally translated into German Corner, Deutsches Eck is the place where the rivers Rhine and Mosel meet. It is one of the most important places to visit city.
- Militar Museum: A huge military museum located on the other side of Mosel River.
- Kastorkirche: Also known as the Basilica of St. Castor, Kastorikirche is a four-towered church located near the confluence of the rivers. The 9th century basilica which was built in the Romanesque and Gothic style is now a major tourist attraction in the city.
- Liebfrauenkirche: Another Romanesque style church built between the 13th and 15th centuries.
- Seilbahn Koblenz: A cable car ride over the German corner, up to the Fortress. Address: Deutches Eck, Koblenz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- K-D Nostalgia Route: A trip through the city with the service of professional travel guides. Address: Konrad-Adenauer-Ufer, 56068 Koblenz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- Supnation: Stand-up paddle boarding over the waters of Mosel and Rhine. Address: Universitatsstrasse | Am Moselufer, 56070 Koblenz, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
Below we have a list of things to do in Koblenz and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Koblenz getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Koblenz with confidence.