Cherai Beach, Kochi
Cherai Beach, Kochi - Address
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 38.9K times in trip plans
Beach, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Cherai Beach, Kochi
Cherai Beach, a picturesque beach, located on the north-end of the Vypeen Island is ideal for swimming. Lined with luscious green coconut groves and paddy fields, this sandy beach is a unique combination of the sea and the backwaters, studded with seashells of various hues and shapes. Dolphins are occasionally seen here. Thick coconut groves and Chinese fishing nets on the waterfront are added attractions.
Cherai Beach Information
- You can also hire rooms on hourly basis and enjoy the sun.
Cherai Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Cherai Beach by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop: Cherai Bus Stop
Restaurants Near Cherai Beach
- Chick Inn
- Chill Out Cafe
- Aamees Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kochi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kochi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cherai Beach, Kochi Reviews
- Attractions on TripHobo
- Chapelle Notre-dame De La Pitie (misericorde)
- Creche Intercommunale Et Halte-garderie Communautaire
- Peace Lutheran Church
- Tumulus De La Boixe
- King City Fundamental Baptist Church
- The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints
- Oratorio Di San Martino
- Paper & Tea - Teeladen Berlin-charlottenburg
- Stilwerk Berlin
- Tadshikische Teestube