Greenix Village6018 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Calvathy Rd, Kunnumupuram, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-49372049
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids
Greenix Village is a cultural art centre promoting Kerala's varied art forms under a single roof. This cultural art centre also houses an art gallery restaurant, a curio shop, book shop & vignettes of Kerala's cottage & craft industry. This Village attracts its visitors to be its Artist-in-Residence. Individuals from all types of creative platforms; visual arts, music, performing arts, architecture, design, dance, researchers and healing art therapists are invited to enjoy Greenix village.
Greenix Village Travel Tips
- The Kalaripayattu performances are not to be missed for their fascinating combination of dance and martial arts.
Entrance Ticket Details For Greenix Village
- Ticket Prices vary depending upon which show you prefer to watch.
Greenix Village Hours
- Enquire about timings of the shows and events that you want to catch before you head to the village.
How to Reach Greenix Village
- Nearest Bus Stop: Cheralayikadav, Kunnumpuram Bus Stop
- Dosas and Pancakes
- Fort House
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kochi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kochi and book an accommodation of your choice.
80.26% of people who visit Kochi include Greenix Village in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
49.69% of people start their Greenix Village visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Greenix Village
90.68% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Greenix Village