Greenix Village, Kochi
About Greenix Village, Kochi
Greenix Village, Kochi - Address, Phone Number
Address: Calvathy Rd, Kunnumupuram, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001
Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 44.9K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Greenix Village is a cultural art centre promoting Kerala's varied art forms under a single roof. This cultural art centre also houses an art gallery restaurant, a curio shop, book shop & vignettes of Kerala's cottage & craft industry. This Village attracts its visitors to be its Artist-in-Residence. Individuals from all types of creative platforms; visual arts, music, performing arts, architecture, design, dance, researchers and healing art therapists are invited to enjoy Greenix village.
Greenix Village Information
- The Kalaripayattu performances are not to be missed for their fascinating combination of dance and martial arts.
Greenix Village Ticket Prices
- Ticket Prices vary depending upon which show you prefer to watch.
Greenix Village Opening and Closing Hours
- Enquire about timings of the shows and events that you want to catch before you head to the village.
How To reach Greenix Village by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop: Cheralayikadav, Kunnumpuram Bus Stop
Restaurants Near Greenix Village
- Dosas and Pancakes
- Fort House
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kochi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kochi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Greenix Village, Kochi Reviews - Write a Review
Visited once. Calm environment. Big museum with collections related to Arts and culture. Display of Old cochin and a big fishing boat in center stage of museum is amazing. Lot of statues made of single stone . Everyday Cultural dance event is organized
Tourists coming to Kochi should visit Greenix Museum. We could enjoy a series of performing arts including Kathakali, Kalaripayatu, Mohiniaatam and Bharathanatyam...
You can enjoy kathakali, 2indian dance and kalrali. But 650rs are costly.
A cultural village , staging art forms like kathakali, kalari since 10 years. Superb experience..
Good 1-1.5 hrs occupancy. Loved the various dance forms and chocolate factory is a must be tried place
- Nearby Attractions
- Kuzhupilly Beach
- Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium
- Karingachira Church
- Heritage Arts Antique Store
- Dutch Cemetery
- Thrikkakara Temple
- Chittoor Sree Krishnaswamy Temple
- Queens Walkway
- Gurudwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha
- Arya Bhavan
- Kochi Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Kochi
- What to See in 48 Hours in Kochi
- What to See in 72 Hours in Kochi
- How to Spend 5 Days in Kochi
- How to Spend 6 Days in Kochi
- How to Spend 7 Days in Kochi