Greenix Village, KochiCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Calvathy Rd, Kunnumupuram, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-49372049
- Tags: Art And Culture, Family And Kids
About Greenix Village, Kochi
Greenix Village is a cultural art centre promoting Kerala's varied art forms under a single roof. This cultural art centre also houses an art gallery restaurant, a curio shop, book shop & vignettes of Kerala's cottage & craft industry. This Village attracts its visitors to be its Artist-in-Residence. Individuals from all types of creative platforms; visual arts, music, performing arts, architecture, design, dance, researchers and healing art therapists are invited to enjoy Greenix village.
Greenix Village Information
- The Kalaripayattu performances are not to be missed for their fascinating combination of dance and martial arts.
Greenix Village Ticket Prices
- Ticket Prices vary depending upon which show you prefer to watch.
Greenix Village Opening and Closing Hours
- Enquire about timings of the shows and events that you want to catch before you head to the village.
How To reach Greenix Village by Public Transport
- Nearest Bus Stop: Cheralayikadav, Kunnumpuram Bus Stop
Restaurants Near Greenix Village
- Dosas and Pancakes
- Fort House
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kochi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kochi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Greenix Village, Kochi Reviews
Visited once. Calm environment. Big museum with collections related to Arts and culture. Display of Old cochin and a big fishing boat in center stage of museum is amazing. Lot of statues made of single stone . Everyday Cultural dance event is organized
One of the must visit cultural arenas in fort cochin. The cultural shows are handled by professionals and they are amazing..! The martial arts show (kalarippayatt) is simply breathtaking. Kathakali, mohiniyattam and kuchippudi are beautifully choreographed and mesmerising. All in all a great place...!
Good place.... The museum has a collection of description of the traditional dance forms of Kerala
Awesome area.. clam and quiet area. Evening shows of Kalaripayattu and Kadhakali.
Good to see the museum, entry pass is too over priced. It exploit the visitors very much