How to Reach Kochi
- By Air: Kochi is well connected to the rest of Kerala and other states too. Visitors to Kochi can fly to the Kochi International Airport which is connected to the other major airports in India and to international airports too. You can hop on the flights to Cochin from all the major Indian cities like Mumbai.
- By train: The rail network is also well managed with Kochi being connected to the rest of India by express trains which travel from the south to the north and vice versa.
- By Car: Kochi has a vast network of roads, both, national and regional highways which connect this city to the rest of India.
- The natural port and the serene backwaters play a big role in transport and cargo delivery from Kochi to other countries as well as locally.
- According to Kochi travel guide, State transport buses and auto-rickshaws or even private cabs are convenient when traveling around Kochi.