Jain Temple140 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jain Temple Rd, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, India Map
- Timings: 05:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4842224802
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
Unlike most other religious sites in the city, this temple is quite new, built only about a century ago in 1904. Its architecture was inspired by the temples in Gujarat. It is an elegant and simple building of beige exterior and marble interior. Inside, there is an idol of the Bhagawan Shri Dharamnath, the 15th Jain Tirthankar. Birds usually flock around in their hundreds, fed by the people at the temple. Palm trees shade the temple's courtyard.
Jain Temple Travel Tips
- Call the temple ahead of your visit to confirm visiting times.
How to Reach Jain Temple
- Drive, or take a rickshaw or a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kochi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kochi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jain Temple Address: Jain Temple Rd, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, India
- Jain Temple Contact Number: +91-4842224802
- Jain Temple Timing: 05:30 am - 07:30 pm
- Best time to visit Jain Temple(preferred time): 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Jain Temple: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.76% of people who visit Kochi include Jain Temple in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
27.08% of people start their Jain Temple visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Jain Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jain Temple
People normally club together Subhash Park and Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium while planning their visit to Jain Temple.