Jew Town, KochiCurrently Open
- Address: Anavathil, Kappalandimukku, Mattancherry, Kochi, Kerala 682002, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Market, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods , Old Town
About Jew Town, Kochi
Jew Town is famous for the antique shops all along its sides. The Jew Town is a narrow street between Mattancherry Palace and the Synagogue. This is a wonderful place to hang out. It’s clean and safe. It’s full of shops where you can browse through some exotic knick knacks and shop for some genuine antiques. Scores of small firms huddle together in old, dilapidated buildings and the air is filled with the biting aromas of ginger, cardamom, cumin, turmeric and cloves.
Jew Town Information
- A big vaarpu (bronze vessel) almost three metres in diameter is one of the major attractions here.
Jew Town Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Jew Town by Public Transport
- Nearest bus stop: Mattancherry Bus stop, Island Bus stop.
Restaurants Near Jew Town
- Ginger house
- Ayyappa’s pure Veg Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kochi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kochi and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jew Town
95% of people who visit Kochi include Jew Town in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
45.54% of people plan their visit to Jew Town between 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Jew Town
70.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jew Town