Kashi Art Gallery6176 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Burgar St, Fort Nagar, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001, India
- Timings: 08:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4842215769
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Rightly called the pioneer initiative in revival of art in Kerala, the Kashi Art gallery is a down to earth gallery with big dreams. Host to a number of interesting exhibitions, the art gallery is a unique venture in the sphere of art and humanities. The adjoining cafe adds to the laid back ,rustic look and serves some delicious treats too. Kashi art gallery is one of the most amazing tourist attractions in 10 Days in Kerala Itinerary.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kashi Art Gallery
- Entry to the gallery is free however there might be some paid exhibitions too.
Kashi Art Gallery Hours
- Although the cafe is open almost throughout the day, do check about the timings of the gallery before you go.
How to Reach Kashi Art Gallery
- Nearest Bus Stops: Kunnumpuram Bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kochi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kochi and book an accommodation of your choice.
81.39% of people who visit Kochi include Kashi Art Gallery in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
36.22% of people start their Kashi Art Gallery visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kashi Art Gallery
77.12% of people prefer walking in order to reach Kashi Art Gallery