Kerala Kathakali Centre7307 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: Near Santa Cruz Bazilica, K.B.Jacob Road,Fort Kochi, Kochi -1, Ernakulam, Kerala 682001, India
- Timings: 06:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +91-4842215827
- Ticket Price: 300 INR
- Tags: Performance, Family And Kids
An incredible introduction to the amazing dance forms of Kerala, the Kathakali Centre makes for a cosy venue to showcase the impressive eye movements and colourful costumes that make the dance forms of Kerala so intriguing. A number of shows are performed on a daily basis and visitors can also gawk at the elaborate make-up techniques that make the dancers look so other-worldly.
kerala kathakali centre is one of the attractions in Kerala Itinerary 10 Days
Kerala Kathakali Centre Travel Tips
- The Dance shows last upto a minimum of one hour. It is better to catch a bite and drink before it begins.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kerala Kathakali Centre
- Ticket prices vary from Rupees 250 to Rupees 350 depending upon the show.
Kerala Kathakali Centre Hours
- Make-up of the Kathakali dancers starts from 5 pm onwards. Visitors are welcome to watch.
How to Reach Kerala Kathakali Centre
- Nearest Bus Stop: Veli, TM Muhammad Memorial Bus stop
- Tissa’s Inn
- St. Joseph’s Hotel
- The Malabar house
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kochi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kochi and book an accommodation of your choice.
93.58% of people who visit Kochi include Kerala Kathakali Centre in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
43.78% of people start their Kerala Kathakali Centre visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kerala Kathakali Centre
94.11% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kerala Kathakali Centre