Kuzhupilly Beach50 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Beach Rd, Cherai, Vypin, Kerala 682501, Kochi, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids
This is technically just one section of an incredibly long beach facing the Arabian sea in the Ernakulam area. Almost everyone comes to the beach for the sole reason of catching the sunset. There is a small village here of the same name where you might find something to eat. You could also just wander the streets there. Further down the beach is a small resort. The beach is part of the Vypin island complex. The sea is tranquil. The sand is golden. There are small shades lined up along the sand. It's perfectly safe to swim here.
How to Reach Kuzhupilly Beach
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kochi before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kochi and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kuzhupilly Beach Address: Beach Rd, Cherai, Vypin, Kerala 682501, Kochi, India
- Kuzhupilly Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kuzhupilly Beach(preferred time): 06:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kuzhupilly Beach: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.63% of people who visit Kochi include Kuzhupilly Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
50% of people start their Kuzhupilly Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kuzhupilly Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kuzhupilly Beach
People normally club together Chakkulathukavu Temple and Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary while planning their visit to Kuzhupilly Beach.